Busta Rhymes - E.L.E. 2 - Wrath Of God

I was iffy heading into this album cause I don’t think Busta Rhymes has really sounded like himself in recent years, but halfway through this album there’s a good amount of vintage Busta. I don’t know if it’s weight loss or older verses, but I like what I’ve heard so far.
BB91D231-9219-4141-AA3B-996F6497D629.jpeg
F3882B06-8659-4A9B-8927-ED069DE5E279.jpeg

I always liked Busta, I have all of his discography from "Back on My BS" going all the way back to LONS, rocked with him HEAVY from Genesis through The Big Bang, but then he changed and my music tasted changed and I almost completely cut him out of my library. So I went in with low expectations, but was pleasantly surprised with a number a tracks, especially Don't Go and Boomp :smokin

That Czar joint is nuts, looking forward to listening to this album...what’s everyones thought on this project?

That Czar joint is nuts, looking forward to listening to this album...what’s everyones thought on this project?

I love it. There’s some iffy songs here and there but overall it’s exactly what I wanted to hear. It’s a complete project too, so I don’t think you can randomly single out songs to listen, you’ll end up listening all the way through every time. The Kendrick, Ross, Rakim, MJB, Q-Tip, and Rapsody songs are my favorites. The Mariah song is cool cause it’s basically a part two of I Know WhatYou Want.

Back
Top Bottom