but really NT lets get serious here...Brenden Fraser = worst actor in Hollywood

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by quik1987

I was watching the end of paycheck yesterday, I'm gonna throw Ben Affleck's name out there.
but affleck was the bomb in phantoms.
roll.gif

He was also pretty good in any Kevin Smith movie he's in but other wise...HE'S %%%$! **

**see DareDevil

He's not really an actor...but "12 Rounds" is proof that John Cena should not make movies. My friends and I went to see it cuz we thoughtit'd be hilariously bad...but then it was just really bad - sad to watch cuz the budget was really low but not in a funny way

(Edit) - however, the writers probably made it really hard to deliver the lines. Everything about that movie was horrible.

Originally Posted by shygirl

He's not really an actor...but "12 Rounds" is proof that John Cena should not make movies. My friends and I went to see it cuz we thought it'd be hilariously bad...but then it was just really bad - sad to watch cuz the budget was really low but not in a funny way

(Edit) - however, the writers probably made it really hard to deliver the lines. Everything about that movie was horrible.
What do you mean not an actor? That WWE stuff ain't real.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

He's not really an actor...but "12 Rounds" is proof that John Cena should not make movies. My friends and I went to see it cuz we thought it'd be hilariously bad...but then it was just really bad - sad to watch cuz the budget was really low but not in a funny way

What do you mean not an actor? That WWE stuff ain't real.
yeah, true...and there were fans in the audience too...I know hella people watch WWE, guess I should blame the writers for the movie'swackness. However, I still think dude should stick to television.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by ST0NEFAYCE

steven segal<
BLASPHEMY!!!!

Foreal, Steven Segal is supposed to act the way he does...that's part of the experience of watching his movies...Under Siege is high-lariously awesome...but I dunno about Under Siege 2...that one's probably pretty bad
Actors like Steven Segal, Chuck Norris, and Jean Claude should be kept out of this list because if there was an Oscar for how much *** you cankick in a movie they would win. Under Siege is a classic, so many broken bones.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Nicholas Cage is pretty bad
He's awful but he's made some classics

Adaptation
Face off
Conair

Arguably anyone else could have stepped in these roles and done a better job.

adaptation is easily my fav movie

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by quik1987

I was watching the end of paycheck yesterday, I'm gonna throw Ben Affleck's name out there.
but affleck was the bomb in phantoms.

anybody in the cast of a fast and the furious movie not named tyrese.
laugh.gif
we hongry.
Paul Walker sucks. His performances are so wooden (nh). It's like he doesn't know how to convey emotion and just speaks with the samemonotonic voice the whole way through.

Bill Murray...but I could just be really mad bitter now because I just saw two of his movies: Lost in Translation and Broken Flowers(
roll.gif
)

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Bill Murray...but I could just be really mad bitter now because I just saw two of his movies: Lost in Translation and Broken Flowers(
roll.gif
)
Bill Murray has all the Ghostbusters movies and Groundhog Day though...they can be corny, but they're classic

Originally Posted by MHT214

vd032206_02.jpg
Foreal...XXX was the last movie of his I started to watch, but I couldn't even finish watching. Dude was horrible, turned it off as soon asthe "diner scene" happened.

Worse actor in Hollywood is Hayden Christianson, he has no emotional range, his angry, is the same as his sad and his happy. He and George Lucas almostdestroyed the whole Star Wars legacy.

I always thought Jessica Alba was a horrible actress and pretty much ruins any movie she's in. But i still watch alot of her movies.

lol....Nicholas Cage and Keanu Reeves are AWFUL actors, yet surprisingly still have goodmovies

Back
Top Bottom