hugh_grant.jpg

bow-wow-2007-clive-davis-pre-grammy-awards-party-sS181U.jpg

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by shygirl

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by ST0NEFAYCE

steven segal<
BLASPHEMY!!!!

Foreal, Steven Segal is supposed to act the way he does...that's part of the experience of watching his movies...Under Siege is high-lariously awesome...but I dunno about Under Siege 2...that one's probably pretty bad
Actors like Steven Segal, Chuck Norris, and Jean Claude should be kept out of this list because if there was an Oscar for how much *** you can kick in a movie they would win. Under Siege is a classic, so many broken bones.
eek.gif
Word. Steven Segal was kickin everybody's @** in them mountain dew commercials
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Originally Posted by Physicx

keanu reaves (sp?) is pretty bad too

QFT
other then the Matrix and Speed everything else was garbage.
he plays himself in every movie. point break was great and so was bill and teds excellent adventure

Originally Posted by shygirl

He's not really an actor...but "12 Rounds" is proof that John Cena should not make movies. My friends and I went to see it cuz we thought it'd be hilariously bad...but then it was just really bad - sad to watch cuz the budget was really low but not in a funny way

(Edit) - however, the writers probably made it really hard to deliver the lines. Everything about that movie was horrible.
You dont know what your talkin about...
eyes.gif
That movie had acrazy budget all those explosions & @%$ cost buku bucks...

& whoever said that Rock is BUGGIN... musta never seen Be Cool, or anything in the WWF
smh.gif

For anyone that said Hayden C, watch Shattered Glass, that will change your opinion. Jumper and the Star Wars were script issues, not Hayden issues.

Keanu does good work, I dunno why he gets so much heat.

Nic Cage should never be mentioned as a bad actor. He just mails in roles sometimes, no different then an athlete lettin a game get away.

Whoever said L Fishburne should be banned, hunted down, found, then shot.

Brendan has had bad roles/movies, but he did a very nice job in the first two mummies. The third, he did not, again, that is a script issue.

Paul Walker is right on track as a Keanu clone, but see Running Scared. Dude can act when he wants, he just takes on way too many roles where he isn'teven acting, he's just being himself. i.e., Fast/Furious, Into the Blue, etc.

Segal can't act for sh*^, he's just a bad dude and makes movies that are pure eye candy.
pimp.gif

I think DMX has great presence, hope he does more work.

If by Brenden Frasier you mean Kevin Costner, then yes I wholeheartedly agree

Originally Posted by CP1708

For anyone that said Hayden C, watch Shattered Glass, that will change your opinion. Jumper and the Star Wars were script issues, not Hayden issues.

I think DMX has great presence, hope he does more work.

Nah, it is not script issues, he couldn't deliver those lines. It's a shame he worked with Ewan Mcgregor and Natalie Portman because he destroyed thosescenes.
You can put him in the movie The Departed and he will kill that movie too.
And seriously now, DMX should never be in any movies at all.

Back
Top Bottom