but really NT lets get serious here...Brenden Fraser = worst actor in Hollywood

Josh Hartnett...After Black Hawk Down,Lucky Number Slevin and about 5 minutes of Sin City,then what?

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Josh Hartnett...After Black Hawk Down,Lucky Number Slevin and about 5 minutes of Sin City,then what?

30 days of night.
wink.gif

RFX45 Wrote:
CP1708 wrote:
For anyone that said Hayden C, watch Shattered Glass, that will change your opinion. Jumper and the Star Wars were script issues, not Hayden issues.

I think DMX has great presence, hope he does more work.

Nah, it is not script issues, he couldn't deliver those lines. It's a shame he worked with Ewan Mcgregor and Natalie Portman because he destroyed those scenes.
You can put him in the movie The Departed and he will kill that movie too.
And seriously now, DMX should never be in any movies at all.

Ewan was just as bad if not WORSE in the first two movies. He was great in the 3rd, but not 1 and 2.

Have you seen Shattered Glass?

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

30 days of night.
wink.gif

RFX45 Wrote:
CP1708 wrote:
For anyone that said Hayden C, watch Shattered Glass, that will change your opinion. Jumper and the Star Wars were script issues, not Hayden issues.

I think DMX has great presence, hope he does more work.

Nah, it is not script issues, he couldn't deliver those lines. It's a shame he worked with Ewan Mcgregor and Natalie Portman because he destroyed those scenes.
You can put him in the movie The Departed and he will kill that movie too.
And seriously now, DMX should never be in any movies at all.

Ewan was just as bad if not WORSE in the first two movies. He was great in the 3rd, but not 1 and 2.

Have you seen Shattered Glass?

Ewan was decent to good in all movies, he was consistently good while Hayden was consistently bad.
Plus Ewan is a good actor overall so nothing is against him.

No I haven't Shattered Glass but from the movies I've seen in him, I just can't put myself through that.
If it ever airs on cable I might check it out but sorry, I am not going to go out of my way to catch that movie.
He just really can't act and can't even deliver a line. His animated form acts way better than him.

Tom Cruise...

Dude has NO range of emotions. When he's happy, he looks angry and vice versa.

And I've never seen Valkyrie but, in the commercials he's the only German w/o a german accent...

I dont think anyone is worse then Stevan Seagal or Julia Robert's brother
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Tom Cruise...

Dude has NO range of emotions. When he's happy, he looks angry and vice versa.

And I've never seen Valkyrie but, in the commercials he's the only German w/o a german accent...

Tom Cruise???

It is mind "bottling" what NT says at times.
laugh.gif

RFX45 wrote:

Ewan was decent to good in all movies, he was consistently good while Hayden was consistently bad.
Plus Ewan is a good actor overall so nothing is against him.

No I haven't Shattered Glass but from the movies I've seen in him, I just can't put myself through that.
If it ever airs on cable I might check it out but sorry, I am not going to go out of my way to catch that movie.
He just really can't act and can't even deliver a line. His animated form acts way better than him.
IFC is about the only channel I ever seen it on. Comes on every once in a great while, it's a true story about a dude workin for a majormagazine that was faking all of his articles. Not even close to my type of movie, but I can't turn the damn thing off when I see it.

Also has Hank Azaria, Clhoe Svengiy (sp), Rosario Dawson, and Peter Sarsguard (sp) who was EXCELLENT in that movie.

I wish I still had IFC.
Sometimes they show IFC movies at Bravo or another channel I can't think of right now so I might see it.

Do you mean Chloe from Brown Bunny?
That movie will forever hunt her...

Originally Posted by RFX45

I wish I still had IFC.
Sometimes they show IFC movies at Bravo or another channel I can't think of right now so I might see it.

Yes, Chloe from Brown Bunny. Heard of it, but still haven't ever seen it.
laugh.gif

In fact, I don't know if I have ever even seen a copy of it before in any stores or anywhere.

Wow at some of the actors mentioned in here? Tom Cruise, are you serious? Infact, he is up there as maybe one of the best current actors.

My vote goes to Keanu Reeves.

Owen Wilson is horrible....No like really bad.....

No really bad.......Seriously.

Originally Posted by shygirl

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Bill Murray...but I could just be really mad bitter now because I just saw two of his movies: Lost in Translation and Broken Flowers(
roll.gif
)
Bill Murray has all the Ghostbusters movies and Groundhog Day though...they can be corny, but they're classic

Let me add "What About Bob" to that list of Bill murry classics...

if you can count his movies as acting. i hate everything that has to do with this dude.
Larry2.jpg

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Originally Posted by Physicx

keanu reaves (sp?) is pretty bad too

QFT
other then the Matrix and Speed everything else was garbage.

Point Break? Anyone? Keanu is not the worst, mediocre maybe. I agree he is incapabable of differentiating between any of his roles, but the majority of hismovies are decent.

I wish I still had IFC.

laugh.gif

In fact, I don't know if I have ever even seen a copy of it before in any stores or anywhere.
she swallows.

yeah brandan fraser is a bum... and that guy who plays cop in the too fast too furious... cant remember his name... y'all know who i'm talking about...that guy that got upset when tyrese ate his food

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

I wish I still had IFC.

laugh.gif

she swallows.

Get outta here. You mean it's implied right?

I know she domes the director or someone like that, but I hadn't heard she went that far.

Back
Top Bottom