but really NT lets get serious here...Brenden Fraser = worst actor in Hollywood

My girl and I are watching Journey To The Center Of The Earth and we were discussing on how bad the movie was. And we were trying to figure out who inHollywood is a more horrible actor then Brenden Fraser. Even DMX was a better actor then Brenden.
-The Juice

Definitely not the worst actor. I think he is a good, under-appreciated actor. He has the same problems as Cuba Gooding Jr., dudes can't find good scripts.Unlike Cuba though, Frasier does wack movies in between small gems.

EASILY
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was watching the end of paycheck yesterday, I'm gonna throw Ben Affleck's name out there.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by Physicx

keanu reaves (sp?) is pretty bad too
yeah, but he was in the Matrix.

Fraser FTL.. don't like any of his movies.
Keanu was in The Day The Earth Stood Still...and that movie was waaaccckkk...the whole "barely moves his face when he talks" is notreally acting. -makes me miss Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure, at least he was supposed to appear hella dumb in that movie

LOL you dudes are actually throwing out some pretty horrible actors, good work.

Fraser is wack but i liked him in Crash... whoever said Ben Affleck was on point too

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Nicholas Cage is pretty bad
He's awful but he's made some classics

Adaptation
Face off
Conair

Arguably anyone else could have stepped in these roles and done a better job.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by ST0NEFAYCE

steven segal<
BLASPHEMY!!!!

Foreal, Steven Segal is supposed to act the way he does...that's part of the experience of watching his movies...Under Siege is high-lariouslyawesome...but I dunno about Under Siege 2...that one's probably pretty bad

Back
Top Bottom