Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Fineeeee...sorry NT
tired.gif

Do u accept my apology with this pic...
Gisele.Bundchen.VS.05.jpg
smokin.gif
Oh yeah.
pimp.gif

Nikki is cool.. she not bad, but she not wack...

she is like a solid 7 to me..

I dont like that hair style she got, and them bangs are horrible..

she can get the D though

fake $!! , fake **** , wigs and tons of makeup is not a good look and even the lips look like they have been loaded , real deal barbie every thing plastic

KINGKuprelli83 wrote:
Yo I reallly, REALLY love her smile...shorty has got an AMAZING smile! To me that's her BEST asset...How can U not look at her when she smiles and NOT agree???

Ex.

42815de0c5e611506a79bb90fbb39aad6852bbf.pjpg

What's up with her big toe though?
eek.gif
sick.gif

I remember the first time I saw her I didnt like her.   This pic right here.

9721691048d1e5fe5cdd485845a3f5241181c308.jpg

but she looks  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  now

Ya'll could take any average lookin black girl off the street, add fake T & A, a rack of makeup, and some good +*# weave and they would look just as good if not better than her.

so with that said...she's not bad.

Everyone knows that if she wasnt famous, she would be a very average chick...She is average at best

everything about her just seems so fake...she can still get it though....All them n's at YM must have ran through her multiple times

Face wise? not really. She have on way too much make up some times imo but I know a gang of females who get by on that so I could see why you'd think she's "bad"

I'd still smash tho

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
KINGKuprelli83 wrote:

Yo I reallly, REALLY love her smile...shorty has got an AMAZING smile! To me that's her BEST asset...How can U not look at her when she smiles and NOT agree???

Ex.

42815de0c5e611506a79bb90fbb39aad6852bbf.pjpg

or

Those toes
sick.gif
 .. PASS. but toes aside, i dont think she looks good.

Back
Top Bottom