Butt Pads or Not..Nikki Minaj is Bad

NICKIFADER2.jpg

NICKIFADER6.jpg

NICKIFADER5.jpg

NICKIFADER3.jpg

NICKIFADER4.jpg

NICKIFADER1.jpg

she really aint my type, she'd be good to have as a friend best believe, but I'd prefer a girl with natural beauty

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Fineeeee...sorry NT
tired.gif

Do u accept my apology with this pic...

supermodel-eva-herzigova-in-a-bikini-body-after-baby-boobs-naked-nude-model-butt-bathing-suit.jpg
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why am I not surprised something like this would be your rebuttal? It's like anytime someone doesn't like a hoodrat one of you dudes post, yall always come back with an EXTREME opposite. [/color]
eyes.gif

It's one thing to look at a celebrity and think "They're not that good looking without all that make-up" but usually the make up isn't grossly exaggerated or over done on purpose like with Nicki.

Her face looks like a clown most of the time. Make-up caked on, fake eyelashes, bad hair, etc.

And before anyone says "you must be pulling dimes" or "like you wouldn't smash if she offered", that has nothing to do with my standards of beauty or attraction. Nicki's whole style and appearance is too extreme.

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Fineeeee...sorry NT
tired.gif

supermodel-eva-herzigova-in-a-bikini-body-after-baby-boobs-naked-nude-model-butt-bathing-suit.jpg
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why am I not surprised something like this would be your rebuttal? It's like anytime someone doesn't like a hoodrat one of you dudes post, yall always come back with an EXTREME opposite. [/color]
eyes.gif
I don't know if that's what he was hitting for.  Just looks like someone with no makeup and natural hair, so the complaints are kindof baseless.

NT changed so fast lol
yall used to beast on her so hard....i think she's okay.
not my type though, i like my women skinnier and whiter
alien.gif

im with you on this one op,forget these dudes

i'll help her take off the butt pads and proceed to smash while requesting she talk dirty in that funny voice of hers

Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Fineeeee...sorry NT
tired.gif

eyes.gif
I don't know if that's what he was hitting for.  Just looks like someone with no makeup and natural hair, so the complaints are kindof baseless.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Of course that's what he's hitting for. I've seen it COUNTLESS times on NT, if someone doesn't like a ghetto rat.. they must like a  unhealthy skinny white girl. [/color]

Back
Top Bottom