Buy my friends Air Yeezy's

My friend Maestro has a online TV show (Maestro Knows) and has gained alot of recognition from recently showcasing Nikes shoe for Kanye. Now he is simplyauctioning off the shoes to raise some money for charity.

His show has become popular and was featured on Kanye's blog.

http://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k139/sellOPM/?action=view&current=62.jpg

Maestro Writes:
This is a big deal to me. As you know the release of these first two Air Yeezy's has been pretty crazy, I must admit, crazier than I imagined. There'sa lot of people out there that have taken this way too seriously, I'm not knocking any sneakerheads, fanatics, etc., however when it comes down to youacting like a little girl because you might not be able to get the shoes…this is when it has gone too far. Please realize that there is an enormous amount ofpeople (including young children) in this world that have NO shoes at all!!!! Nobody needs the Yeezy's and I am one of those people, so I'm auctioningthe shoes on Ebay and 100% of the proceeds will be given to this DOPE organization called Soles 4 Souls.

Bid on Air Yezzy's or check out the auction.

Not at that price.

laugh.gif

That shoe was too damn hyped up, look at the flight club prices for them.

smh.gif

* Wrong forum BTW.

Good cause, but ain't no way I'm ever gonna bid on some scuffed shoes
laugh.gif

damn was like around 140 like an hour ago...

I hope winning bidder pays.

That was a sweet vid. Nice skating and I loved the fact that he skated in the yeezys.

Mole in the video too
pimp.gif
mhm..bomb!

Back
Top Bottom