buyin almost any jays ALDERWOOD

im trynna get jays like 9s 10s 11s 12s 13s in the alderwood mall area if you have any other jordans u wud like tog et message me.

^Struggling with the concept of an in person at Alderwood mall.

Also Spizikes are the ugliest thing in the world, I would wear used birkinstocks first.

Team Pacific Northwest

Two thoughts; First The UW Huskies are better than you think and if you are not disgusted by the Ozone Music Awards then you are whats wrong with Hip Hop​

smart man, in that case I'll take em
:wink:
wink.gif

Team Pacific Northwest

Two thoughts; First The UW Huskies are better than you think and if you are not disgusted by the Ozone Music Awards then you are whats wrong with Hip Hop​

I've got a pair of XIII neutrals greys in a size 10.5 and NDS condition for 105 shipped.
HEAT SEEKER
-Fed Town Featherweights (3-2)-
-Puget Sound Crab People (4-1)-

Philly the kidd, do you plan on shipping the shoes to alderwood mall? are flying them over there? I dont think your from Seattle

^lol.....is that sarcasm with a little hostility I'm picking up?.....I'm from Federal Way, I'm not driving down to the Alderwood Mall in my 13 mpg truck to make a few bucks....but if the poster wants to buy them I'd be glad to ship them.
HEAT SEEKER
-Fed Town Featherweights (3-2)-
-Puget Sound Crab People (4-1)-

for the record if you are in Fed Way you would drive UP to the Alderwood Mall.

Team Pacific Northwest

BFO, I ate some Kau Kau today. Just thought you should know.
Really though, I'm just here to boost my post count.
THE JOKER GANG
"Starting tonight, people will die. Im a man of my word. HaHAhAHahAHAhA."​

Thank you for sharing, and thank you for making my lunch decision today easy.

You are appreciated.

Team Pacific Northwest

Just for the person interested. Since I am living out here now, I have MANY Jordans I am selling DS and VNDS...but contact me via PM since there is no selling in the forums..
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Back
Top Bottom