buying a car on ebay

Sup NT

i found this fly 04 land rover for like $5,000 on craigslist. the owner of this car is a dealer on a cruise ship and just wants to get rid of it. she tells me for this transaction to go through she will sell me the car over ebay and ship it out from ATL. does this sound shady or am i just trippin. would love some constructive feedback on this situation.

craigslist is for local meet ups only. isnt there a disclaimer at the top that says offers to ship are fraudulent?

Sounds legit to me.

I would give her an extra 1k to secure it!

eyes.gif

why would she make an ad on your local craigslist and ship you the car from ATL when she can just make an ad for the ATL craigslist and just sell it to someone there. come on man...just think about it.

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

why would she make an ad on your local craigslist and ship you the car from ATL when she can just make an ad for the ATL craigslist and just sell it to someone there. come on man...just think about it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

alright alright i get it
laugh.gif

it's a trap. but damn it just sounded so damn good to pass up.

good lookin out to all the NT fam who responded

Back
Top Bottom