Buying imac from amazon...??? vol. amazon doesnt verify sellers.

Amazon doesn't verify their sellers. Apple is the biggest counterfeited company out there. I've bought SD cards from amazon that were suppose to be a certain class, and weren't, similar with buying from eBay. But the new imacs are the price of refurbs just about. Thoughts?

I'm more worried about the quality of the product. I work in film/video and absolutely need the stability. I know amazon customer service would refund me, but I can't afford to waste my time.

Buy from an authorized re/seller, pay a little extra for the peace of mind from posting on a shoe forum whether you're about to make a good purchase or not.

/thread

So instead of posting on a forum that I trust I should pay more moneys? No comprende amigo. Nt is a place of experience and knowledge. What's good?

Buy it straight from Best Buy.
If you're gonna drop that much cash on it then you might as well make damn sure that you are going to be satisfied with it.

Originally Posted by iYen

Buy it straight from Best Buy.
If you're gonna drop that much cash on it then you might as well make damn sure that you are going to be satisfied with it.

don't ever buy refurbished products. it's not reliable, may seem perfect at first but then one day it'll start having major problems.
like person said above ^ if you paying that much, might as well buy a new one that guarantees your satisfaction

To me, a refurbished directly from Apple is like buying a new except they have fixed any design issues that it shipped out with. Thoughts?

Originally Posted by buggz05

I'm more worried about the quality of the product. I work in film/video and absolutely need the stability.

Originally Posted by iYen

Buy it straight from Apple.
Refurbs from apple are suppose to be good but I would rather just buy a new one from them for the piece of mind unless your wallet is really hurting

Originally Posted by djuzi05

Buy from an authorized re/seller, pay a little extra for the peace of mind from posting on a shoe forum whether you're about to make a good purchase or not.

/thread

Back
Top Bottom