Buying Lingerie For Your Girl (Female Input Needed)

Gonna need some female advice in this thread.
nerd.gif

So I figure I have two options

- buy a VS gift card and drop the "go buy yourself something sexy line"
- go pick something out myself

I know she'd love the gift card, and would appreciate it, but picking something out would be a better surprise.

Problem is, I don't know what I'm looking for, I don't know what kind of lingerie girls find comfortable, I'm not sure how sizing even worksand most importantly I don't know of any good deals or any good spots besides VS or Fredericks.

School me before I drive my #$@ down to the mall.

no need for lingerie... its coming off anyways.... cant go wrong with a gift card though

lol @ dirty
laugh.gif
but real talk just go to dinner.... then take her to VSand have her pick out and try on what she wants.............then as she is doing so take pics and provide them for your NT fam
pimp.gif

do you know her size?
a lot of men assume they know what they're feeling but are completely wrong
go through her stuff and find out her size
then go get something sexy...stay away from leather feathers and glitter...its tacky and most women dont like it
try getting something in her fav color or something

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

is this gift for you...or for her?

the answer dictates what you buy
I think a girl will appreciate the thought anyway. Either way, they are feeling valued and sexy. With that said, buy what you think looks good anddon't worry about the comfort of it all.
What I would recommend (and what I've done) is go to the lingerie spot and try and find a female employee about your girls size. Discuss what you want itfor (most likely sexy time, so it will be off before she feels to uncomfortable). Let the employee advise you on a few things she likes. Then you pick the onethat is best in your opinion.
pimp.gif
@ you.

lingerie is for men. That %%! isnt comfortable or fuctional. Its $$ wrapping paper
laugh.gif
But if you must, get nice lingerie. Not from VS, check out specialtyshops like agent provocateur

Double true Dirtylicious. When I buy that stuff for my wife I let her get something she wants and I get something I want. Then then one I picked out collectsdust. Maybe you should let her pick so you don't waste your money.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Her
what I really mean is... do you really want something for her that she'll use?
...or something for you...which you're going to take off of her?

Her

What dirty means is that you dont need to pick something out that shell like.
Youre buying her Lingerie which will ultimately be worn for you to take off of her.

The only question is what do you want to see her wear? When it comes to Lingerie girls would much rather wear something youll like to see them in thansomething that they want to see themselves in.

why dont you just do both...pick something out that you like and get her a GC as well...Win/Win

Originally Posted by Diego

Her

What dirty means is that you dont need to pick something out that shell like.
Youre buying her Lingerie which will ultimately be worn for you to take off of her.

The only question is what do you want to see her wear? When it comes to Lingerie girls would much rather wear something youll like to see them in than something that they want to see themselves in.
Touche.

I understood the original question, I wanted to get her something comfortable.

But now that I think about it, screw that. This is all for me
laugh.gif
,she's visiting me.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

lingerie is for men. That %%! isnt comfortable or fuctional. Its $$ wrapping paper
laugh.gif
But if you must, get nice lingerie. Not from VS, check out specialty shops like agent provocateur

what is this agent u speak of?

Back
Top Bottom