Buying/Selling/trading this day in age.

I remember back in the early 2000s it was easy to buy & sell kicks.

No flakers. No astronomical fees. The market was good for both sellers and buyers.

Over time I feel the online secondary/classifieds markets has diminished.

Listings for Jordans can sit for a long time.

Currently on CL & Ebay things arent moving as planned.

I cant post on NT because I havent been here in years and my old email/SN mustve been deleted.

Can anybody shed light on the secondary market for shoes?

Im not a reseller its just my shoes dont fit and returning shoes means I dont get a refund on shipping charges.

Ive pursued trades but its just not worth the trouble, time, and money.

I remember back in the early 2000s it was easy to buy & sell kicks.

No flakers. No astronomical fees. The market was good for both sellers and buyers.

Over time I feel the online secondary/classifieds markets has diminished.

Listings for Jordans can sit for a long time.

Currently on CL & Ebay things arent moving as planned.

I cant post on NT because I havent been here in years and my old email/SN mustve been deleted.

Can anybody shed light on the secondary market for shoes?

Im not a reseller its just my shoes dont fit and returning shoes means I dont get a refund on shipping charges.

Ive pursued trades but its just not worth the trouble, time, and money.
So, your feet are still growing? or your shoes shrunk.

such a blatant thread to sell your grapes.

just sell them below retail, take a loss.
The reason I thought of this thread was because of my experience with the grapes and other Nikes Ive bought. Coming from your experience have you sold shoes and taken a loss? I really do want to get rid of them. I came to this general thread to seek advice from experienced consumers. Your almighty internet insight speaks volumes with so little words 
So, your feet are still growing? or your shoes shrunk.
Im a 9.5 in general and havent bought shoes in a while. Last time I bought Jordans was when Cool Grey IVs came out. I dont have the time to buy in-store and have made 5 purchases online. I wouldnt say im a sneaker head but thought Id try a get thoughts about this on NT.
I REMEMBER THE GOOD OL DAYS WHEN YOU GUYS POSTED ON ISS
I dont know what ISS is... nor do i have the time to google/research ISS. Irrelevent if there is no explanation

i need to get rid of some shoes.. people keep saying its a sellers market right now... i would say just get rid of it at whatever the market average is.. know when to cut your losses so you dont spend more time than necessary dwelling on it

Thanks Tecca. Im just trying to get a feel for today's market. I think the market will start to pick up more and more as I see more spending going on in the US economy. Its just a waiting game but im impatient.The fact that I have shoes I cant wear annoys me.

Back
Top Bottom