Buying what you want for Christmas and giving it to someone else

whats you take on this

I'm about to buy and Ipod touch and give it to my girl...oh man i'm gone be salty as hell

yeah bro its the season of giving. and dont trip karma will get you straight for your good deed
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i buy what i want for someone that they won't want and end up convincing to give it to me
thats how i got my ipod touch
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

i buy what i want for someone that they won't want and end up convincing to give it to me
thats how i got my ipod touch
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
How selfish are you
laugh.gif

I'm about to cop a bop-it for my little brother. He's 6 and doesnt even know what it is

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by ccookielover49

yeah bro its the season of giving. and dont trip karma will get you straight for your good deed
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
is karma real?
No. But giving good gifts IS a good way to ensure you get good gifts in the future.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
is karma real?
No. But giving good gifts IS a good way to ensure you get good gifts in the future.
so should i just get the touch for myself? and get her a sweater or something

Yeah man I feel you. I bought my brother these and I had to keep reminding myself they were a gift TO him not from him
laugh.gif
. Whatever though, I'll just buy myself a pair in a bit depending on hisfeedback on how good they are. Imo giving someone a gift you'd love to have is a good sign, as long as you have similar interests.

sr80i.png

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
is karma real?
so should i just get the touch for myself? and get her a sweater or something
thats what i'd do

Back
Top Bottom