Buying Women's Shoes For Yourself When Your A Guy Yay or Nay?

Joined Apr 26, 2005
why is that wrong? if your girl treats you good, why cant you do the same? cause that's gay? well you just have fun masturbating, cause you dont knownothing

Joined Aug 17, 2003
Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

why is that wrong? if your girl treats you good, why cant you do the same? cause that's gay? well you just have fun masturbating, cause you dont know nothing

Buying Women's Shoes For Yourself When Your A Guy Yay or Nay?

OP, pics?

Joined May 2, 2006

why is that wrong? if your girl treats you good, why cant you do the same? cause that's gay? well you just have fun masturbating, cause you dont know nothing

Joined Jul 2, 2002

he was talkin about for himself

Joined May 2, 2006
Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

I don't know about women's Coach shoes, but I have a pair of women's Jordan's.
i remember when the XI's got rereleased and they had different colors for the chicks, dudes with small feet were rocking them at the club.....
even tho their outfit was on point, they got it bad

Joined Aug 2, 2008
Besides certain colorways of shoes made in men sizes like Jordans and Air maxs ITS AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Its cool though if it makes you happy then cross dress it up

Joined Feb 16, 2006
Luxury sneakers are a nay

I see girls everyday wearing fake versions of those

but certain Jordan's, Nike's are ok

Joined Jun 26, 2008
Don't they make those for men? It depends on the shoe. I have a pair of all white dunks that are womens. Couldn't find them in mens sizes.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now