Buying Women's Shoes For Yourself When Your A Guy Yay or Nay?

indifferent.gif

why is that wrong? if your girl treats you good, why cant you do the same? cause that's gay? well you just have fun masturbating, cause you dont knownothing

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

why is that wrong? if your girl treats you good, why cant you do the same? cause that's gay? well you just have fun masturbating, cause you dont know nothing

Buying Women's Shoes For Yourself When Your A Guy Yay or Nay?

OP, pics?
laugh.gif

why is that wrong? if your girl treats you good, why cant you do the same? cause that's gay? well you just have fun masturbating, cause you dont know nothing

laugh.gif
he was talkin about for himself

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

I don't know about women's Coach shoes, but I have a pair of women's Jordan's.

i remember when the XI's got rereleased and they had different colors for the chicks, dudes with small feet were rocking them at the club.....
even tho their outfit was on point, they got it bad

Besides certain colorways of shoes made in men sizes like Jordans and Air maxs ITS AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Its cool though if it makes you happy then cross dress it up

Luxury sneakers are a nay

I see girls everyday wearing fake versions of those
sick.gif

but certain Jordan's, Nike's are ok

air-jordan-11-xi-retro-low-wmns-white-citrus-1.JPG

air-jordan-retro-12-womens-white-university-blue-metallic-silver.jpeg

air_jordan_3_baby-blue.jpg

316836-161_400.jpg

Don't they make those for men? It depends on the shoe. I have a pair of all white dunks that are womens. Couldn't find them in mens sizes.

Back
Top Bottom