Buzz Williams walks it out

I've watched many Marquette games this season and this dudes sideline antics are hilarious
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Buzz Williams = National Coach of the year. Either him, or dude from Binghamton.

He should definitely be considered but being in the Big East he seems to be completely under the radar.  I thought Marquette would be horrible this year and so did most preseason magazines and predictors.  This team has tons of fight in it.  If they would have won some of the close ones early on against Vill, WV, and Syr they could easily be close to a top 10 team.  I think every one of their losses has been less than 10 and I think most of them were less than 5.  This team will definitely be a contender in the Big East next season, and Jay Bilas said they are a team that could make some noise in this years tourney.

But, it goes the other way as well..how many close games have they won? more than a handful.

I'd give him and Boeheim BE Co-COY

Originally Posted by Al3xis

But, it goes the other way as well..how many close games have they won? more than a handful.

I'd give him and Boeheim BE Co-COY

I suppose you're right.  They beat Louisville handily the other day, but before that they won 3 overtime road games in a row...two of them buzzer beaters.

DAMN...lost a nailbiter today.  I must say they have looked much better than they did today...but Ill give credit to ND...they were desperate.

I've thought Buzz was hilarious since his blowup during the Mizzou game last year.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

he's still young enough (37) to do those things. wait 'til something gives out.

Buzz is a character on the sidelines...Marquette has been incredible to watch this year, hes a big reason why

18616a5609d4d97341e1bd326db4df9f4b41cf61.gif

priceless
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mjd77

Originally Posted by dreClark

Buzz Williams = National Coach of the year. Either him, or dude from Binghamton.

He should definitely be considered but being in the Big East he seems to be completely under the radar.  I thought Marquette would be horrible this year and so did most preseason magazines and predictors.  This team has tons of fight in it.  If they would have won some of the close ones early on against Vill, WV, and Syr they could easily be close to a top 10 team.  I think every one of their losses has been less than 10 and I think most of them were less than 5.  This team will definitely be a contender in the Big East next season, and Jay Bilas said they are a team that could make some noise in this years tourney.
Marquette is going to be stacked in the next year or two. They've got the best recruiting class in the Big East next year. One of which is Vander Blue who is ranked 4th in the nation. I've seen him play here in Wisconsin, dude is lights out.

Back
Top Bottom