Bye Bye Paramount's Great America

Today was the last day of the season and everything with "Paramount" on it was for sale. How about 10 items for $20.00!!!??!?!!? :rofl:
roll.gif
l_7e07a3d705c5bc3bd31e4595ba89622a.jpg

So today the deal was freakin 20 items for $20.00!!!!!!! :lol:
laugh.gif

possible bye bye to GA???

lol @ the el cheapo Top Gun hoodies.................not laughing at but with y'all. that's some deal. i want one of those!

but no surprise at Paramount giving up on GA. movie+entertainment biz ain't even close to what they used to be. w/the 9ers putting the squeeze on Santa Clara to get their stadium built, something's gotta happen w/that land over there too.

man, i haven't been to GA in eons tho..........in fact, NEVER even when they were Paramount.....just when they were OG GA.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

i havent been there for like 3 yrs....it was def hot my 8th grade/freshmen year :pimp:
pimp.gif

going like almost everyday in the summer :lol:
laugh.gif
EquipoTRIcolor
Code:
 LA **O**N***C**E**

Could be...I was bored of it. Last good ride was closed for some reason the Stealth ride, I think after I was on that ride I never went again... Only good thing was top Gun but it was the spot for females in freshmen year (HS)
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Reppin The Bay 650​

Quote:
my hunch is that the park will be sold and the name will change
Yes, and no. They have been sold to Cedar Fairs as some might know who owns cedar point in ohio. Viacom sold PGA to cedar last year. This year cedars in the full process of wiping off paramount off of everything.
That's my thought on it.

I havent been in a few years but next time Ill go is going to be the last day of the season for sure next year... cant pass on them type of deals.

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

that place is hella weak. i went there a couple of months ago for the firt time in like 5 years. it was hella weak. hopefully 6 flags buys them so they can put some better rides in the park.

i can't believe they got rid of stealth, i remember it had like 2-3 hour lines...

and top gun, vortex, demon are all sick rides but after 10x it gets really, really boring. i'm hoping they add better stuff
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
Bring UCSD a football team.​

hahah I was there on Sunday for 1st time in like 4 years and I saw you dude lol

FS OG & RETRO JORDANS SZ9,9.5
EQUIPO CLUB AMERICA​
Grande Aunque Te Duela​
EquipoTRIcolor​

man i havn't been in years. and i didn't know it was closing for the season even. my girl got us tickets to go this year as a present to me and we never ended up using them. i hope they carry over to next season, but i doubt it.
continuing my commitment to keep my post count low by only making important thoughtful posts

Six Flags is far from buying anything these days. There have been rumors for a couple of years now that Magic Mountain was in the process of being put up for sale. With the departure of Great America...Maybe the Niners have a better chance of building a new stadium out there...But I would love for them to build a stadium in SF.
Team49ers
I heart Norv Turner.​

just to let yall know..my friend showed me the press release...the park isnt going anywhere...just the name is being changed and the paramount logos are being wiped out...
TEAM XBOX360​
GAMERTAG : jae 0h en takes do0 d0o's infreshhsnikes
the 0 is a zero...word​

being from socal originally hearing that magic mountain was gonna close hurt deep. but GA is the place to go since ive been up in bekreley.

Yupp, found out that they were gettting rid of anything with the name "PARAMOUNT" on it. That equals steals of a deals with the hoodies.

loved that place growin up :pimp:
pimp.gif
My e-history...NT poster that is known to post pictures of his girlfriend in various stages of undress. Girlfriend found out he was cheating and made a post regarding the situation.

Known for his short, sarcastic, and unenthusiastic responses to threads. It is rare to see him post more than 5 words at a time.

Back
Top Bottom