CA Insurance Brokers, I need your help

I have to help my sister pass her Insurance exam in order to get a free tat. However, I'm thinking I might as well take the test since I'm going to learn it anyways. So I want to know:

1) About how much will it cost?

2) What online classes are legit?

3) How long will it take?

Thanks.

I have to help my sister pass her Insurance exam in order to get a free tat. However, I'm thinking I might as well take the test since I'm going to learn it anyways. So I want to know:

Thanks.
here bro all the info you need

http://tinyurl.com/c5b2yuq

Thanks.
here bro all the info you need

http://tinyurl.com/c5b2yuq
happy.gif

I expected that. Thanks for your help.

Which test?

If it's Property and Casualty for home and auto get hired by an insurance co and let them pay for your test, training and licenses.

Which test?

If it's Property and Casualty for home and auto get hired by an insurance co and let them pay for your test, training and licenses.
I'm not sure yet, but I have a felony conviction, which I am going to try and get reduced to a misdemeanor on Tuesday, so I don't think I'm getting hired by anyone yet. Also, I just want to get certified first.

You won't get hired by a major company that's for sure.

I left gov't work and started up in insurance a year ago and the company that I work for and other companies that friends work for don't hire felons. I saw a girl get fired for lying about her felony and it coming out after she passed her test (which was pretty difficult btw).

Good luck though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom