Cablie I/O movies on demand?

For those who dont know cable is giving free on demand today...Anyone else having problems trying to get the movies to work?? i tried calling cable but i get the busy signal... anyone get throught to them???

Originally Posted by jorrdanfan23

For those who dont know cable is giving free on demand today...Anyone else having problems trying to get the movies to work?? i tried calling cable but i get the busy signal... anyone get throught to them???

i just sent them a lengthy letter ... they're a joke ... they sent me an email at 3:45 talking about free today ... 8 hrs cablevision ... c'mon son 
roll.gif
 @ them ... at first i was like w/e ... but now i'm actually gonna switch to FIOS ... i would have stayed if they didn't offer this free on demand ... 

i was only able to watch 1 movie ... wanted to see UP and Hurt Locker ... 

i just gotta make sure they don't screw me b/c everyone pays 1 month in advance 
mad.gif

i was gonna rent All about steve but i cant get through phone or watch any demand movie, waste of time

im having the same problem, i watched 1 movie went to click on another one and none of them have worked...**!

Originally Posted by jorrdanfan23

i was gonna rent All about steve but i cant get through phone or watch any demand movie, waste of time

do yourself a favor and DON'T watch that crap.  

I had no idea about this.

You gotta call to get the free movie though?

Can't I just order it from my t.v?

Back
Top Bottom