::CAL FOOTBALL THREAD::vs USC, Sat 11/10 5PM ABC

:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

looks like we got this...longshore has looked very shaky but nice TD pass. he's been off...28-6 Cal. Should be easy cruising from here...
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
UCSD Football Win Total: 0​

Just turned it on, man I love that stadium... :frown:
frown.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Charging into the Playoffs
Ager, Barea, Buckner, Croshere, Dampier, Diop, George, Harris, Howard, Ilunga-Mbenga, Mensah-Bonsu, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

Yea, Forsett is lookin great.......2nd half should be Best & Montgomery the whole way

Blocked FG!
TEAM WARRIORS
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

:lol:
laugh.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Ager, Barea, Buckner, Croshere, Dampier, Diop, George, Harris, Howard, Ilunga-Mbenga, Mensah-Bonsu, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

Best with a nice TD
TEAM WARRIORS

35-12...nice TD by Best..1 2

edit-DeSean I think really is hurt, that finger really is a lingering problem. Dude's dropped 2 TD passes.

Anyone else think dudes were playing the Buffalo Bills when they saw their uni's? :nerd:
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Jordan with a nice return, :pimp:
pimp.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS

Forsett with over 150 yds rushing & 3 TD's
TEAM WARRIORS

3 - 0 baby. Forsett looked amazing yet agian.
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Charging into the Playoffs​

42-12 win...good stuff. some injuries tho, hopefully they'll be ready for the Pac-10 season. Longshore needs to be more consistent although he was ok for the most part. our running game is on point tho. Defense is aight too, definitely gettin better.

edit- :lol:
laugh.gif
seems like there aren't a lot of Cal fans here...I've always thought there were a lot more, especially last year and from that Tennessee game :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

DJax didn't do too much, he actually dropped 2 TD passes. But like what the pic Gunna posted up shows, he's definitely injured and it's really affecting his ability to catch

Hope we can get some of our injured players healthy we're already thin on D-Line and not having D. Jackson healthy with league play starting next week.

I'll be at the Cal/Arizona game next week. Should be a good game to get back after last years loss.

GO BEARS!!!

Game was a wrap at half time so I left early to watch SC play. Longshore did not look too good. Did a LT player push Forsett's head into the ground? I couldn't see from where I was standing.

I was at the game today. Not a bad game, but Jackson missed out on a lot of big plays. Kickoff team needs to step it up for real.
But As The Scenery Grows I See In Different Lights
The Shades And Shadows Undulate In My Perception
My Feelings Swell And Stretch I See From Greater Heights
I Realize What I Am Now Too Smart To Mention To You​

So . . . the big news that I've been hearing back home(Eugene . .) is that Gameday will probably be in town for the Oregon/Cal game if both teams take care of business this weekend. I was there when they came for UO/UCLA in '01 and it was insane. There was already a huge crowd there at something like 4am because of how early they have to broadcast when they're on the west coast.

OREGON FOOTBALL '07
ZERO EXPECTATIONS​

That Oregon/Cal game (assuming we both win Saturday) is gonna be a great game. Cal is really gonna have to step it up if they wanna win. The way they've been playing the last 2 weeks won't cut it. And it better be on Gameday :D
happy.gif
laugh.gif

up...game tomorrow. i'll be there, probably sneaking into the student section :pimp:
pimp.gif
. as long as we pull out a W i'll be happy.

and oh yea Cal-Oregon is gonna be where College Gameday is i believe, should be great :pimp:
pimp.gif

We just need to take care of business today...these past 2 weeks we haven't looked like the #6 team in the country...but if we pull this one out we absolutely NEED to show up against them Ducks because best believe Belotti and co will be ready.
TEAM WARRIORS

Cal 78
Arizona 3

Fire Mike Stoops Immediately
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

Back
Top Bottom