CALI AND NY NTERS UNITE.

I'm kinda sick of this CA>NY or NY>CA crap. Both places are absolutely amazing. SO my NT brothers, let's come together and unite against what is really wrong.

new-jersey-map.gif

texas.jpg

South_-28United_States_of_America-29-1.png

us-midwest.gif

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

the thing is that cali heads just can accept the fact that just our city alone is >>>>>>> the whole state of california

we have had this thread before, and NYC won

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

the thing is that cali heads just can accept the fact that just our city alone is >>>>>>> the whole state of california

No.    

NYC is the best city in the country if not the world but once you leave the 5 boroughs and head upstate the rest of new york is just a slightly better version of ohio.

there's more to offer in California the state more to do in California the state, and more to expierence in California the state then NY the state.

LA, SF, SD,  the fact you can be at the beach one minute and skiing in big bear the next, the national parks up north in Cali, and the fact that Vegas is a mere 4 hour drive away > NYC and the boringness that's the rest of New York

No being biased here either, I was born in New York lived there for a few years when I was little,  spent my entire summers out there til I was 18, lived out there for most of 2004, and I spend almost 2 months out in New York each year currently so I think I can have an unbiased opinion on a place thats pretty much my home away from home.

and kill all that DMV > anything  talk. 

you guys ride new yorks nuts hard, produce nothing but aids infested crack *$!$%!, your sports teams other then the capitals suck, your rappers suck.  you guys are borderline ohio when it comes to being crappy.

Both places may both be amazing but these NY cats in here throwin' that %$** out there left and right so what y'all expect us on the left coast to do? CA > everything

NYC is the best city in the world. point blank period. It is so great in fact that it makes the state of new york the best in the world. Everyones elses opinion will be invalidated if theyre from outta state

the dmv is wack, theres nothing to do there and how you gonna rep an area that spans 2 states and a district though?

chicago > best of la and nyc

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

No.    

NYC is the best city in the country if not the world but once you leave the 5 boroughs and head upstate the rest of new york is just a slightly better version of ohio.

there's more to offer in California the state more to do in California the state, and more to expierence in California the state then NY the state.

LA, SF, SD,  the fact you can be at the beach one minute and skiing in big bear the next, the national parks up north in Cali, and the fact that Vegas is a mere 4 hour drive away > NYC and the boringness that's the rest of New York

No being biased here either, I was born in New York lived there for a few years when I was little,  spent my entire summers out there til I was 18, lived out there for most of 2004, and I spend almost 2 months out in New York each year currently so I think I can have an unbiased opinion on a place thats pretty much my home away from home.

and kill all that DMV > anything  talk. 

you guys ride new yorks nuts hard, produce nothing but aids infested crack *$!$%!, your sports teams other then the capitals suck, your rappers suck.  you guys are borderline ohio when it comes to being crappy.

%!@@a shut yo *** up

you lived upstate or something? one thing Ill give cali is that its a big state. We got tons of stuff do upstate (parks, niagra falls, historical places etc)

LA+SF+SD does not equal, no where near, to what the tiny city of NYC has to offer. Dont ya get that comparing a city to an entire state is sad.

Aint no way you live in NYC and typed all that son, and our sports team and rappers sucks
laugh.gif

Son, chill. Just dead this thread already NYC>>>>

Back
Top Bottom