California Got Wayne on a Skateboard - Got Drake Rappin' Bout Mac Dre...

The radio stations be looping the !*+# out of that mac dre line!!
laugh.gif

Looping that %!%% like 10 times in a row. SMH

I'm in the building and I'm feeling myself, rest in peace mac dre, I do it for the bay.
I'm in the building and I'm feeling myself, rest in peace mac dre, I do it for the bay.

Originally Posted by Swagger2Much4You

Originally Posted by michaeljayhot

Asian dude was spittin

eyes.gif
 Dude is generic as hell. He's not nice and how you gonna hate on Drake when 1. He's shouting out your city and 2. You use his beat and his flow for the song your dissin him on? The asian dude is basically exactly what rap has come to these days. A bunch of generic bars I hate everything about that cat and all the clones that dress and act the same way. Grow up take the snap off you bum and your bum a#$ goodwood chain off you look like Jin with a fat suit on seriously

THIS.

I don't get why dudes are salty Drake shouted out the bay, is it that serious?  Tupac put the bay on the map and dudes went from "Dusted and Disgusted" and "Ain't Hard 2 Find" to "Thizzle Dance" and "Tell Me When To Go."  The pathetic @$+% that is the "hyphy" movement is what these dudes should be salty about.  Tupac is probably rolling over in his grave
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i have a feeling dude wasn't lyin at all

"E-40 builds us up with a brickhouse, and u guys just burn everything down"

"Get pass my security, I live in a gated community"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom