California heads, what's good??

Alright so I'm finishing up an associate's degree within the next year and have decided I want to finish school out in California for numerousreasons...I'd be moving from the west side of Houston and was curious if any of y'all who are from/live in Cali could give me suggestions for schools,cities, spots to hit and all that...oh and any info on these club cards/growing license things would be
pimp.gif
....A little background: going for double major in kinesiology and history....

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Roscoe's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I got a homeboy who's from Cali who tells me bout it all the time, already know I gotta peep game....I'm thinking North Cali but honestlyjust wanna get some opinions and suggestions since I don't know all that much about location in Cali...

yeah where in cali are you thinking of ? north cali and south cali are completely different

oh and from what ive heard from people who i know that have cards... anywhere from 110-150 you can get urself a medical marijuana card

Originally Posted by call me walks

yeah where in cali are you thinking of ? north cali and south cali are completely different

oh and from what ive heard from people who i know that have cards... anywhere from 110-150 you can get urself a medical marijuana card

Thought that was about right....I'd say North Cali, but like I said I wanted to here what is suggested and why one would be better than the other..
That 110-150 could be the best $ ever spent next to college haha
pimp.gif

Go to SDSU - Game Over .
Its like that huh? I got a homegirl who moved out there to work for SDSU and she's lovin' it...what's good with that university?

135 dollars and a full gas tank to get to sf and u my friend will get your candy club card Dnt forget that some jobs could bring it up wen u apply for a job

Originally Posted by isaxSJthebay08

135 dollars and a full gas tank to get to sf and u my friend will get your candy club card
I'm thinking San Fran might be the one place I'm sure I won't wanna roll through...buuut for a card I'm down
pimp.gif

I've seen prices as low as $100 for the MJ card but its a waste of money IMO.

Originally Posted by SupermanRT41

135 dollars and a full gas tank to get to sf and u my friend will get your candy club card
I'm thinking San Fran might be the one place I'm sure I won't wanna roll through...buuut for a card I'm down
pimp.gif
Oakland FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Shoot the Bay Area in general
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what schools have you been looking at? whats your major?

u couldthe go to other places but sf and Otown dnt ask questions the doctors just sign the papper wen u give them your papper

well if you're thinkin northern cali then i cant really give any recommendations but if your thinking about that SDSU school i have friends there..theylove it...the women are
pimp.gif
the herb is always
pimp.gif
in south cali weather is
pimp.gif

u couldthe go to other places but sf and Otown dnt ask questions the doctors just sign the papper wen u give them your papper
thats pretty much all the medical clinics you go to now a days....they know why you are there..they're just making their money they dont care.thats been my experience.

Originally Posted by SoulOnIce206

pimp.gif
Oakland FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Maaaaayne....Real talk: Oakland Raiders are my TEAM....I'd love to finally see Oakland....check the first post: history andkinesiology...I'm a personal trainer so I figured Cali would be a good place for business...

well if you're thinkin northern cali then i cant really give any recommendations but if your thinking about that SDSU school i have friends there..they love it...the women are
pimp.gif
the herb is always
pimp.gif
in south cali weather is
pimp.gif

haha I'm startin to think that SoCal is where I'll end up the more I hear about it
pimp.gif

Man...y'all gotta feel me when I say I love and bleed for H-Town....but with each day, I'm wishin' I was already out in Cali for that west coastlifestyle
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Oakland FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Maaaaayne....Real talk: Oakland Raiders are my TEAM....I'd love to finally see Oakland....check the first post: history and kinesiology...I'm a personal trainer so I figured Cali would be a good place for business...

well if you're thinkin northern cali then i cant really give any recommendations but if your thinking about that SDSU school i have friends there..they love it...the women are
pimp.gif
the herb is always
pimp.gif
in south cali weather is
pimp.gif

haha I'm startin to think that SoCal is where I'll end up the more I hear about it
pimp.gif

Man...y'all gotta feel me when I say I love and bleed for H-Town....but with each day, I'm wishin' I was already out in Cali for that west coast lifestyle
pimp.gif

Honestly if you move to NorCal or SoCal, it doesn't matter, all of Cali Becomes your playground
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

San Francisco
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oakland
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Berkeley
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

L.A.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

San Diego
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Santa Barbara
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(how the hell you have a College that close to the beach?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
)

Santa Cruz
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't care what anyone says, driving down the Coast is one of the seven wonders of the world (101 FTW).

And don't get me started on the women
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
....Every color under the rainbow
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Honestly if you move to NorCal or SoCal, it doesn't matter, all of Cali Becomes your playground
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

San Francisco
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oakland
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Berkeley
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

L.A.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

San Diego
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Santa Barbara
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
)

Santa Cruz
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't care what anyone says, driving down the Coast is one of the seven wonders of the world (101 FTW).

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeeeaaah man, I gotta take a drive down the Coast and experience that...What's good on the cost of living out there, I know its gonna be higher but whatshould I expect out there that I'm not used to in the H?

If you majoring in kinesiology, SoCal is the place to be. Cal State Fullerton has a good program for that. You could swing an internship with the Lakers,Clippers, Dodgers, Angels, Kings, Ducks etc. and theres all different kinds of gyms out here from upscale to not so upscale so you can get in where you fit in.
The beaches in LA and OC are
pimp.gif

Nightlife is cracking pretty much every night of the week.
I mean its LA, this is where everything begins and ends.

I can tell you that its damn near Impossible to live in SF with their cost of living
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I mean i had a decent looking one bedroom in Oakland for 850 ( by the Downtown YMCA for my Oakland heads).

I couldn't tell you about SoCal though its been awhile since i've been there.

What schools have you been looking?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

San Francisco
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oakland
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Berkeley
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

L.A.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

San Diego
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Santa Barbara
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
)

Santa Cruz
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeeeaaah man, I gotta take a drive down the Coast and experience that...What's good on the cost of living out there, I know its gonna be higher but what should I expect out there that I'm not used to in the H?
You can always find somebody that knows somebody. If you're outgoing and friendly you'll find yourself in some pretty crazy places.It's all about who you know. I work with a dude and I just found out he was a bodyguard for Hugh Hefner for 5 years. Said he smashed bunnies by the packlike it was nothing. Now I have access to the Mansion. It's all about who you know. Connects are crazy down here.

I can tell you that its damn near Impossible to live in SF with their cost of living
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I mean i had a decent looking one bedroom in Oakland for 850 ( by the Downtown YMCA for my Oakland heads).

I couldn't tell you about SoCal though its been awhile since i've been there.

What schools have you been looking?

Yeah I doubt SF would be somewhere I'd end up but good lookin' out on that Oakland price.....Cal State Fullerton, SDSU, UCLA, USC...mainly the majoruniversities I know of are the only ones I've looked into...
Originally Posted by marath0n

If you majoring in kinesiology, SoCal is the place to be. Cal State Fullerton has a good program for that. You could swing an internship with the Lakers, Clippers, Dodgers, Angels, Kings, Ducks etc. and theres all different kinds of gyms out here from upscale to not so upscale so you can get in where you fit in.
The beaches in LA and OC are
pimp.gif

Nightlife is cracking pretty much every night of the week.
I mean its LA, this is where everything begins and ends.
Already...good to know SoCal is poppin' with the fitness industry, preciate that bro...a pro team or collegiate team is eventually where Iwant to end up with my career...

Originally Posted by marath0n

You can always find somebody that knows somebody. If you're outgoing and friendly you'll find yourself in some pretty crazy places. It's all about who you know. I work with a dude and I just found out he was a bodyguard for Hugh Hefner for 5 years. Said he smashed bunnies by the pack like it was nothing. Now I have access to the Mansion. It's all about who you know. Connects are crazy down here.
I think connections goes for life in general but I'll remember this...I know a few people out there and got a homeboy movin' back soI'll have to keep up with all them...

yoo, if you want to drive the coast just take PCH and cruise yoo, goes from asndiego to san fran (am i right guys) and like everyone said

calii iz the bomb diggity. if u want that good dro i think u shud move to southern cali....

Back
Top Bottom