California Voters get to vote to LEGALIZE MARIJUANA this Nov

if this passes...it will put your local weedman out of business.... homie gonna let bags go for 30-50% off

this is definitely gonna bring out the voters in cali. every pot head will be voting that day lol

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by justdoNIKES

CA>NY

Even with the legalization of marijuana, you still concerned about what NY is up to.

Feels damned good for people to hang on our every move.

eyes.gif

Stop feelin' yourself.

NY'ers couldn't even help themselves in the Earthquake thread, 4th or 5th post in it was NY>CA.

+*#% outta here..

Seriously! Plus I was born and raised in the rotten apple (25 years). Left that dump and moved to Cali and have never looked back. Back home is filled with narrow minded individuals such as yourself who think NYC is the say all be all, yet haven't been west of PA
grin.gif

Originally Posted by OLD SCHOOL

Originally Posted by justdoNIKES

CA>NY

Even with the legalization of marijuana, you still concerned about what NY is up to.

Feels damned good for people to hang on our every move.

eyes.gif

Stop feelin' yourself.

NY'ers couldn't even help themselves in the Earthquake thread, 4th or 5th post in it was NY>CA.

+*#% outta here..

Seriously! Plus I was born and raised in the rotten apple (25 years). Left that dump and moved to Cali and have never looked back. Back home is filled with narrow minded individuals such as yourself who think NYC is the say all be all, yet haven't been west of PA
grin.gif

So why did you feel the need to mention us when NYC had nothin to do with your drugs being legalized?

As for that earthquake threads, you dudes were hella soft with that little 4.0 quake ya were complainin about.

NYC = GOAT.

Matter of fact we should have our own currency.

grin.gif

laugh.gif

This is the last I will say in regards to the NY>CA pissing contest that takes place anytime either state is mentioned.

OLD SCHOOL is right, most that prefer NY over CA are those that have never been here or just "visited".  Most of the transplants I know from the East Coast, can't fathom going back.  They <3 NY to the fullest, but not over Cali.  They found their slice of heaven......on the West Coast.

grin.gif
laugh.gif

This is the last I will say in regards to the NY>CA pissing contest that takes place anytime either state is mentioned.

OLD SCHOOL is right, most that prefer NY over CA are those that have never been here or just "visited".  Most of the transplants I know from the East Coast, can't fathom going back.  They <3 NY to the fullest, but not over Cali.  They found their slice of heaven......on the West Coast.

indifferent.gif

NYC for nations capital.

grin.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

NYC for nations capital.

It's own currency....
Nations Capital...
Go play "Empire State of Mind" in your cave....

troll.jpg

Originally Posted by Essential1

Although I think they should legalize it...... I have a feeling this will go the same way Prop 8 did.... HORRIBLY
If by 'horribly' you mean barely succeed, then I'm of the same opinion.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I hope it fails.

We already know what the outcome is gonna be.  9 out of 10 Californians is a daily weed smoker.  
*%%% ima be high everywhere i go.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

How are they gonna sale it?

According to the article...
But the measure, known as the Regulate, Control and Tax Cannabis Act, goes further, allowing cities and counties to adopt ordinances that would authorize the cultivation, transportation and sale of marijuana, which could be taxed to raise revenue.
So I would imagine similar to Amsterdam where there are cannabis coffee shops that sell marijuana.  You go in, buy a cup of coffee, chill and blaze amongst your fellow tokers.  It will probably limit the sale to adults over 18 or 21 similar to cigs/alcohol. 

coffeeshop.jpg

Amsterdam Drug Law
Under Dutch drug law, coffeeshops are allowed to sell a maximum of five grams of cannabis per person to their customers, providing said customers can present identification to show that they are over 18 years old. This can be quite strict in many coffeeshops, so be prepared to prove your age, even if you haven't been carded for years back home.

The only big question is that even if this passes, the law won't conform to Federal govt laws.  So Federal agents can still charge you with possession. 

I'm all for it.  Like it was mentioned earlier, the whole state is getting lifted off of marijuana; might as well reap the economic benefits of it.

I for one dont smoke but i think legalizing it is going to take all the fun out of smoking it under wraps and all.

Back
Top Bottom