California Voters get to vote to LEGALIZE MARIJUANA this Nov

About TIME!

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Measure to legalize marijuana will be on California's November ballot[/h1] [h2]Supporters of the initiative collected well more than the 433,971 signatures needed for it to go before voters in the fall, again putting the state at the forefront of the nation's drug debate.[/h2]An initiative to legalize marijuana and allow it to be sold and taxed will appear on the November ballot, state election officials announced Wednesday, triggering what will probably be a much-watched campaign that once again puts California on the forefront of the nation's debate over whether to soften drug laws.

The initiative would allow adults 21 or older to possess up to an ounce for personal use.

The initiative would also allow adults to grow up to 25 square feet of marijuana per residence or parcel.

http://www.latimes.com/ne...010mar25,0,4756689.story

smokin.gif
@ the revenue this is going to generate.

Peopler were getting high anyway, might as well tax the hell out of it.

It's about time. California needs it for tax purposes. California is like that friend always asking to bum a couple of dollars off of you.

Just another reason why there is no better place than Cali.

Not like that dump on the east coast.

Though I am adamantly against all the crazy taxes we pay, I would by happy to pay any tax they determine necessary in connection with legalization of weed.

Stand up NY!!!!!

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Though I am adamantly against all the crazy taxes we pay, I would by happy to pay any tax they determine necessary in connection with legalization of weed.

Stand up NY NC!!!!!

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

It's about time. California needs it for tax purposes. California is like that friend always asking to bum a couple of dollars off of you.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by justdoNIKES

CA>NY

Even with the legalization of marijuana, you still concerned about what NY is up to.

Feels damned good for people to hang on our every move.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Stand up NY!!!!!
x2

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by justdoNIKES

CA>NY

Even with the legalization of marijuana, you still concerned about what NY is up to.

Feels damned good for people to hang on our every move.

eyes.gif

Stop feelin' yourself.

NY'ers couldn't even help themselves in the Earthquake thread, 4th or 5th post in it was NY>CA.

%%*! outta here..

From the Red Bull Arena thread...

Originally Posted by kb8 3qwick

It's a nice arena, but I'm pretty sure it's located here in NJ and not in NY.
You must not have heard, NYCers quick to claim anything nice
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why doesn't the government just legalize it throughout the nation? I'm gonna be on probation and owe tons in fines all because I was enjoyin some smoke from a plant.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Although I think they should legalize it...... I have a feeling this will go the same way Prop 8 did.... HORRIBLY

Back
Top Bottom