California voters will decide whether to legalize marijuana

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

cali > the other 49 states. and ill light up a blunt to that.

other states are banning dutches while cali is moving forward

QFT

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by Los Yankees

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

sorry to say but this will not be passed.
care to elaborate on why?
nerd.gif

cali is broke, and any and every young person that can vote will.

Raising taxes never creates revenue. It wont pass because nobody outside of San Fran, LA, or SD will vote for it.
laugh.gif
Nobody outside of those metropolitan areas matters though. And I'm not just saying that, I bet if you looked at the numbers, that's more than the majority of California's voting population right there.
You know what young people dont vote. And as big as these cities are they wont carry a state.

nerd.gif

Raising taxes never creates revenue. It wont pass because nobody outside of San Fran, LA, or SD will vote for it.
laugh.gif
Nobody outside of those metropolitan areas matters though. And I'm not just saying that, I bet if you looked at the numbers, that's more than the majority of California's voting population right there.

Like how gay marriage passed, right?
Not every gets married to the same sex, but everyone smokes that ganja.
grin.gif

if this wins their is no doubt in my mind im making cali my second home and i slowed down on weed these past years

This has nothing to do with gay marriage so I wont even address that.
laugh.gif

REDEUCE, were not talking about those individual cities, where talking about entire metropolitan areas. In the state of California, these areas are where theoverwhelming majority of people live.

As far as young people not voting, it really doesn't matter. You'd have to live out here to understand the culture across the board including all ages.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

Stop.

nerd.gif

for a NY head you sure know a lot about cali
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Part of the reason I wanna go to school in Cali, but grad school + large amounts of green = life fail, probably.

not probably, you WILL fail if you smoke too much weed and go to school. It's not the actual smoking or even being high during important %+*! like studyingor tests. It's smoking on a skool night and being so knocked out you can't wake up in the morning and then sayin $%#@ it I won't go to class todayand then "oh $h!+, I have a test today"

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

Stop.
The number of people who wouldn't mind if it was legalized.>The number of people who support gay marriage.

whats the current fine in Cali, though? in MA if you're caught with an ounce or less, it is a $100 fine.

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
You know what young people dont vote. And as big as these cities are they wont carry a state.
young people vote when da battery gets charged for a cause I.E. obama being elected.

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

not probably, you WILL fail if you smoke too much weed and go to school. It's not the actual smoking or even being high during important %+*! like studying or tests. It's smoking on a skool night and being so knocked out you can't wake up in the morning and then sayin $%#@ it I won't go to class today and then "oh $h!+, I have a test today"
roll.gif
FOH. You sound like a D.A.R.E. commercial.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Most of the minorities who voted against it were from urban areas. Nice try though.

I can see more young people going out to vote for this instead of the gay marriage though. Even folks that don't smoke, would still go out. This could beepic!

Its about damn time.

I haven't smoked in a very long time and I don't plan to start doing again....except on rare occasions.

Anyway, they will be able to tax the hell out of it like Tobacco.

All my friends who smoke think this is the best thing ever, however, they don't grasp the consequences. Weed will get more expensive, easier to get, sosucks for all the dudes that slang weed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
young people vote when da battery gets charged for a cause I.E. obama being elected.
As as an Obama supporter that I am if Bush wouldnt have been such a bad president Obama would have never won. Obama was voted in bydisenfranchised voters who were tired of the establishment not because of young voters.

not probably, you WILL fail if you smoke too much weed and go to school. It's not the actual smoking or even being high during important %+*! like studying or tests. It's smoking on a skool night and being so knocked out you can't wake up in the morning and then sayin $%#@ it I won't go to class today and then "oh $h!+, I have a test today"
roll.gif
ay man I'm not tellin the dude not to smoke, I'm just sayin moderation is key. I experimented with heavy weed smoke and skool full-timeand work full-time last semester. it's not a good combination

Hopefully if this goes through the other states will follow...come on MD what are we waiting for

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eff wrong with this "above the influence" lookin boy

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I wonder if this will change things for applying for jobs.
I was about to ask this too. Been wondering for a while how it would be handled with drug test and so forth

Back
Top Bottom