California voters will decide whether to legalize marijuana

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

not probably, you WILL fail if you smoke too much weed and go to school. It's not the actual smoking or even being high during important %+*! like studying or tests. It's smoking on a skool night and being so knocked out you can't wake up in the morning and then sayin $%#@ it I won't go to class today and then "oh $h!+, I have a test today"
roll.gif
FOH. You sound like a D.A.R.E. commercial.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eff wrong with this "above the influence" lookin boy
l\liqqa! what are you talkin bout? I smoke everyday, I'm just givin the dude real advice about not lettin that %!$% hinder his schooling

This has nothing to do with gay marriage so I wont even address that.
laugh.gif

REDEUCE, were not talking about those individual cities, where talking about entire metropolitan areas. In the state of California, these areas are where the overwhelming majority of people live.

As far as young people not voting, it really doesn't matter. You'd have to live out here to understand the culture across the board including all ages.
I live in south central LA I have slanged weed. And know at least twenty to thirty heads with medical marijuana cards. And just cause everyone youknow smokes weed it does not mean everyone smokes weed. Believe me I live in the hood and i know smoking weed is like smoking cigarettes. But I also work for ahospital and weed is frowned upon by doctors and I would believe my whole company as they are constantly drug testing. Point being is that I think that normalday to day people dont agree with another drug being so easily available. Even now there are big debates going on with medical marijuana dispensaries. And itsnot going good for them in Los Angeles.

Can you imagine the amount of Marijuana bars that will open up over night?

...lol, I get to walk the streets of L.A. and chief, openly!?

Originally Posted by Los Yankees

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

sorry to say but this will not be passed.
care to elaborate on why?
nerd.gif

cali is broke, and any and every young person that can vote will.

Raising taxes never creates revenue. It wont pass because nobody outside of San Fran, LA, or SD will vote for it.
it has a chance at passing in SF and LA...here will be tough but if it passes in those three the population alone will definitely be a significantportion of votes...not to mention it will pass in a lot of bum *$%% towns...

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

not probably, you WILL fail if you smoke too much weed and go to school. It's not the actual smoking or even being high during important %+*! like studying or tests. It's smoking on a skool night and being so knocked out you can't wake up in the morning and then sayin $%#@ it I won't go to class today and then "oh $h!+, I have a test today"
roll.gif
FOH. You sound like a D.A.R.E. commercial.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eff wrong with this "above the influence" lookin boy
l\liqqa! what are you talkin bout? I smoke everyday, I'm just givin the dude real advice about not lettin that %!$% hinder his schooling

as long as moderate yourself and know what your priorities are you'll be fine.

i'm going to school full time and i smoke and drink rather often but i know when its time to be serious and focus on school as well. if you know when youneed to be focused you can have fun and get as blown as you want

nerd.gif

Raising taxes never creates revenue. It wont pass because nobody outside of San Fran, LA, or SD will vote for it.
no chance conservative as hell SD will vote for this

Originally Posted by Nash

nerd.gif

no chance conservative as hell SD will vote for this
that's what i'm sayin...when the voters voted to ban drinking on the beach right before i turned 21...
indifferent.gif

the union shows us how the gov lied to us. good documentary too. its going to be crazy here in ca if it actually does pass.

simply put, there is not enough support to legalize marijuana anytime soon. you think that because you and your buddies like to get high every other day thatthis is gonna be a simple pass? for every smoker, there's 5 who don't smoke because they have real responsibilities, like going to a real job andsupporting their family.

the system we have now is fine the way it is. keep marijuana for the sick and away from the kids (at least more "away" than making it legal would).kids these days need motivation and reasons to work hard, not legalizing a plant that promotes laziness.

it might be like alcohol.
u cant drive, or do it in public, but in bars and clubs and parties, and theres gunna be an age limit etc.

simply put, there is not enough support to legalize marijuana anytime soon. you think that because you and your buddies like to get high every other day that this is gonna be a simple pass? for every smoker, there's 5 who don't smoke because they have real responsibilities, like going to a real job and supporting their family.
uh no, my father has been smoking on and off for the past four decades and has never had any problems supporting me or my brother
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Nash

simply put, there is not enough support to legalize marijuana anytime soon. you think that because you and your buddies like to get high every other day that this is gonna be a simple pass? for every smoker, there's 5 who don't smoke because they have real responsibilities, like going to a real job and supporting their family.
uh no, my father has been smoking on and off for the past four decades and has never had any problems supporting me or my brother
alien.gif
Yup. And don't make me bring up the redundant alcohol comparison.
ohwell.gif

that's the thing... since weed isn't bad for your system the way alcohol is, why would anyone stop smoking weed? what would prevent you from constantlyachieving the high that you get from blazing?

and i'd like to say that my statements are generalized. obviously not everyone will become a lazy slob from weed, but judging by what i've seen,i'd say a majority of mj users would.

marijuana is a lot easier to get (IMO) than alcohol is. (im under the age of 21 btw.) The prohibition of weed makes it so the drug dealer decides what age isappropriate to buy and use drugs.

Y'all need to pass this bill so Oregon does the same thing next year. We already have a 'coffee shop' in the city, just need a law to make it legal
pimp.gif

i just wanna know who tryna move to cali when it passes and become a king pin for their hometown cities
i would flood chicago with that good cause lord knows we got some of the worst weed ever
people be losing weight like they smoking crack out here with strong weed habits

that's the thing... since weed isn't bad for your system the way alcohol is, why would anyone stop smoking weed? what would prevent you from constantly achieving the high that you get from blazing?

and i'd like to say that my statements are generalized. obviously not everyone will become a lazy slob from weed, but judging by what i've seen, i'd say a majority of mj users would.
Good point, supposedly state legislature was suppose to push off a vote to do more independent research.

for every smoker, there's 5 who don't smoke because they have real responsibilities, like going to a real job and supporting their family.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

i just wanna know who tryna move to cali when it passes and become a king pin for their hometown cities
i would flood chicago with that good cause lord knows we got some of the worst weed ever
people be losing weight like they smoking crack out here with strong weed habits

boy nor cal got that straight fire
pimp.gif
hahahaha i bet if you guys tried ourbunk s*** yall get hella blown lol and weed out east is sooo expensive i could be rich there just sellin straight o's lol.

Back
Top Bottom