Call Me Crazy But....Vol. NY Step Inside One Time

Is Fab the best in our city? Now before some of yall get all upset, lets look at it a lil bit. Let's face it, Jay-Z has lost a few steps, and NaS isnt realy concerned with being the "best" etc, Curtis is out doing God knows what and Diddy, well....+@!$ Diddy. Who else in the city do you think can take the throne?
There Is No Competition 2 is a great mixtape, Fabolous went in and reminded everybody that he can go bar for bar with damn near anyone.

So the question is clear: Is Fabolous the best rapper in NYC?

Discuss.

eh just about..i wanna say Jada but he's not consistent everyone on this board hates fab though so they might stoneface u

anmv0o.jpg

2zzjl3p.jpg

camron-400a042607.jpg
stylespeniro.jpg

jadakiss-300x300-2008-10-24.jpg
Nas_N.jpg

Cam better than Fab in 2k10? Nah...

An AZ dropped albums better than all them n_'s joints last year.

I'll take Cam material on BoAB 1 + 2 over TNIC2 and Loso's Way any day...

Haven't felt Fab music in the least since the OG TNIC.

An AZ dropped albums better than all them n_'s joints last year.
AZ-9-30.jpg

The King of NY
pimp.gif

Eventhough Jay, NaS and them may have lost a step from their prime.. They're ALL better than Fab.

Strictly rapping-wise, I dont think jay still has the KONY crown. BP3 wasn't up to par with other albums, plus it seems he's more "European Jay" right now.
Jada can spit, but I don't think his catalog of albums stacks up to Fabs
Cam'ron..If Cam was ever going to be the KONY, I think it wouldve been between 03-06. right now, he's nowhere near the level he was at in the past, and I'm a huge Cam fan
Don't think Curtis has it in him anymore

I would agree with OP with fab being the KONY at the moment, but thats not really saying much, when NY is probably at the weakest its been in a couple years.

Originally Posted by Apollo Greed

Strictly rapping-wise, I dont think jay still has the KONY crown. BP3 wasn't up to par with other albums, plus it seems he's more "European Jay" right now.
Cam'ron..If Cam was ever going to be the KONY, I think it wouldve been between 03-06. right now, he's nowhere near the level he was at in the past, and I'm a huge Cam fan

I would agree with OP with fab being the KONY at the moment, but thats not really saying much, when NY is probably at the weakest its been in a couple years.
this pretty much summarizes everything I was trying to convey.

Originally Posted by Apollo Greed

Great compelling statement. I can actually agree w/ this. As of right now, Fab's consistency (despite the delay of TINC2
laugh.gif
) is puttin him up there.
Jada, even after droppin albums don't drop music in between to show why dudes still check for him which upsets me as a fan. 
Cam'ron Sandiego hurt his argument when he disappeard w/o a trace for a stint
50's gimmicks finally caught up to him and ppl see him for what he is, not to mention TOS bombin
Jay aint concerned w/ the world of Hip Hop anymore forreal, and if he was, he wouldn't mind passin the crown to another BK bred MC
Joell aint gained any steam as of yet, we'll see what happens on 3/30
Nas and AZ aint concerned w/ that #%*@
etc etc

If not compared to TINC, TINC2 is a nice mixtape

lol....fab cant even make a decent album so how can u even consider him to be the best ? tinc2 was trash ....i like old fab way better .everybody knows that jay is the kony and it basically been that way since biggie died. i honestly think 50 is more creative then fab and even tho jada doesnt drop albums consistantly, i can expect more heat from him then fab....

Originally Posted by MRMCFLY718

lol....fab cant even make a decent album so how can u even consider him to be the best ? tinc2 was trash ....i like old fab way better .everybody knows that jay is the kony and it basically been that way since biggie died. i honestly think 50 is more creative then fab and even tho jada doesnt drop albums consistantly, i can expect more heat from him then fab....

Stopped reading after this statement

Back
Top Bottom