"CALL ME IF YOU GET LOST" BY: TYLER, THE CREATOR! DROPS JUNE 25, 2021

It blows my mind that Tyler is this visible.

He used to loiter and skate in the parking lot of my old bank and he just seemed like some annoying trouble making kid with a very distinct voice (turns out he lived in the apartment complex behind that bank with his grandma). The only reason I remembered him when he first blew up was because of that voice always yelling nonsense in that parking lot. That was like 2009 ish.

For him to go from that and his first mixtape to what he has become is incredible.

He used to loiter and skate in the parking lot of my old bank and he just seemed like some annoying trouble making kid with a very distinct voice (turns out he lived in the apartment complex behind that bank with his grandma). The only reason I remembered him when he first blew up was because of that voice always yelling nonsense in that parking lot. That was like 2009 ish.

For him to go from that and his first mixtape to what he has become is incredible.

He was born a year after me and it was pretty cool growing with his evolution in sound. It really tracks going from a jerk teenager to becoming an adult.

The ****ty apartments across from Bank of America?

TYLER OFFICIALLY HAS NUMBER 1 ALBUM!

"Last week, the first-week sales projections for his album projected that he would be selling over 175K. Hits Daily Double revealed that the rapper moved 177K in his first week with 57K of those units coming from album sales. It's an impressive feat for Tyler who will certainly debut at the top of the Billboard 200 this week."

Vibin w Pharrell and Uzi on Juggernaut, right into wonderin who he is talkin about on Wilshire :pimp::emoji_fire:

This is an easy listen, IGOR felt more like an experiment to me….which isn’t a bad thing

Side note : Wish he’d bring back Loiter Squad :rofl:

EDIT:
AMAZING PERFORMANCE, I REALLY ENDED UP SITTING IN FRONT OF MY LAPTOP WATCHING THE FULL THING, STRAIGHT THROUGH. HE REALLY GAVE IT HIS ALL & ACTUALLY PERFORMED HIS SONGS, AS IN RAP & SUNG THEM THE WHOLE TIME.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom