Call of Duty: MW3 -Official Xbox360 Thread-Out Now!- Got 99 Problems but Sales Ain't One..

Originally Posted by Miniojw

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

I created the NT Clan on ELITE.

Search: NKETLK

I sent invites to some of you guys that were on my friends list. JOIN!!
pimp.gif

I want to get down GT: Diplomatic Man

added

It's only letting me invite those of you on my Xbox Friends list to the clan. Send me Friend requests if you want in, and I'll send the invite as soon as I can.

GT: X Doc Holiday

I told yall dudes to start playing Ground War,

i rarely run into any campers

its damn near impossible to camp. you wouldnt think so but those extra 3 people on each team really make a difference

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

http://twitpic.com/7lewvz

^^ list of those who should have received invites so far.

If you need an invite, send me a friend request and let me know so I can send invite.
Tried to run a few games with you but it was taking forever for the games to start so I just bounced...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

I told yall dudes to start playing Ground War,

i rarely run into any campers

its damn near impossible to camp. you wouldnt think so but those extra 3 people on each team really make a difference

THIS. Ground War > your favorite non-hardcore playlist. Too many people to kill.

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

all this crying.

i like how mex is playing hardcore tho

thats where real men are made.

(if you DONT camp on hardcore and just outshoot everyone youll go 18-2 everytime. if i could post MY hardcore videos up.......yeah)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

no one ever plays hardcore

all the good players play on core

I sent a lot of invites out so far. ELITE is reporting that it may take some time to receive them. Elite should be fully running on December 1st so they say.

Should we make a separate NKETLK Clan thread, or keep posting in here?
nerd.gif

EDIT: made a thread so we dont spam this thread up with clan talk. http://niketalk.com/topic/321356

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

all this crying.

i like how mex is playing hardcore tho

thats where real men are made.

(if you DONT camp on hardcore and just outshoot everyone youll go 18-2 everytime. if i could post MY hardcore videos up.......yeah)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

no one ever plays hardcore

all the good players play on core

...cause they cry about camping.....when any random 6-man NT roster will make everyone camp on core anyway.....so whats the point?

roll.gif
 @ all the good players, like i dont play with them all

Treyarch > Infinity Ward

Treyarch actually listens to the community and willing to make changes/improvements to the game. They just need to improve their hit detection cause Black Ops hit detection is soo poor
laugh.gif

Played for a little bit last night after work and spawns are still terrible. I can go 9-0 in the beginning of the match then die 4-5 times in a roll within 2 seconds of spawning. I got spawned in front of a claymore twice last night too. I had to stop playing after the 2nd time.

when you get to the top of anything, you're likely to become complacent, lazy and overconfident. But, can we blame them? they broke records with this release despite all the faults. People fell into that trap known as CoD: Elite. Why pre-pay for DLC when historically, CoD DLC is underwhelming and lame.

I still firmly believe there is a significant latency/hit detection problem. You turn corner, you can still die. You look at kill cam and it shows you in a different spot than you actually were.

Originally Posted by jerry6d

Played for a little bit last night after work and spawns are still terrible. I can go 9-0 in the beginning of the match then die 4-5 times in a roll within 2 seconds of spawning. I got spawned in front of a claymore twice last night too. I had to stop playing after the 2nd time.

my mw3 would be in my trash can if that happened to me. 
laugh.gif

Haven't gotten that Elite invite yet.

And does anyone play the "Claw" style?

Thought it was a weird style to play but saw someone playing it and was a boss...

Just wondering, was the reception for MW2 similar to what people in this thread are saying right now?

I liked MW2, I still have yet to play MW3 online (I have once at a friend's hosue), cause my xbox is nearly busted and I don't have any time. I thought MW2 was great though, so if people's opinions are somewhat similar, it can't be that bad, to me at least.

Originally Posted by scshift

Just wondering, was the reception for MW2 similar to what people in this thread are saying right now?

I liked MW2, I still have yet to play MW3 online (I have once at a friend's hosue), cause my xbox is nearly busted and I don't have any time. I thought MW2 was great though, so if people's opinions are somewhat similar, it can't be that bad, to me at least.

To me, it's basically the same @#$% as MW2 : a good way to kill time. Not that fun but still addicting somehow
laugh.gif
. The maps on MW2>>>>MW3 though. There's nothing in this game like Terminal (Arkaden doesn't count, it's way too small)

There was never this much lag on MW2 though. I have to quit games whenever I experience it because it's near impossible to get a kill when it happens. You just end up dying 10 times in a row instead

Haven't even touched this game in a while.

Just got Goldeneye 007 Reloaded yesterday, goooooooooooooodddd tiimmmeeesssss
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom