Call of Duty/Ps3 problem.

Anyone else having issues with Black ops not loading since getting the new map pack?

Treyarch/Activision is treating the PS3 community like trash. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

tired.gif

because PSN is trash... the only thing good about the ps3 is the blu ray...

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by sole vintage

nope, try deleting the patch

Delete then redownload or leave it off until a fix comes?

delete then boot the game back up and re-download patch

OK I'll try that later. I got both the firmware and patch last night but today it made me redownload the patch but then the screen went black.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

tired.gif

Man, I feel bad that you are missing a ton of great games due to your misinformed opinion, chap.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
u must live in redmond

tired.gif
THIS... there is proof that Black Ops dips below 60FPS on the PS3. & even drops below 50FPS..
30t6p3b.gif
Not to mention patches that ruin the game even more on the PS3 
 But the Online service (PSN) is
grin.gif
.. I swear that *#$* is always down or under maintenance or something.. or we always have to update something and it takes a minute to fully install, yet they still have the same ol dashboard that takes forever to read msgs or accept/send invs & no cross game chat.. Now i know what ppl have been saying about the Online service is better on XBL. 
Other than that.. PS3 is good...

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

tired.gif
THIS... there is proof that Black Ops dips below 60FPS on the PS3. & even drops below 50FPS..
30t6p3b.gif
Not to mention patches that ruin the game even more on the PS3 
 But the Online service (PSN) is
grin.gif
.. I swear that *#$* is always down or under maintenance or something.. or we always have to update something and it takes a minute to fully install, yet they still have the same ol dashboard that takes forever to read msgs or accept/send invs & no cross game chat.. Now i know what ppl have been saying about the Online service is better on XBL. 
But...PSN is free...

Thats thee only thing PSN has over XBL.. but many of the NT PS3 heads are now members of PSN+ .. so basically theyre doing the same thing XBL users are doing. Paying. 

Thats thee only thing PSN has over XBL.. but many of the NT PS3 heads are now members of PSN+ .. so basically theyre doing the same thing XBL users are doing. Paying. 

Psn needs to be overhauled. Its good but needs work.What is good with your sig?

Paying for PS+ and paying for Live are two different things completely. PS+ is just an optional service with perks and free games.

Paying for PS+ and paying for Live are two different things completely. PS+ is just an optional service with perks and free games.
Yo, I know you got an Xbox now.. but what you got against them 
laugh.gif
 .. I know you love your PS3 and PSN but damb you never say anything nice about XBL and praise PS
I even got a PS3 now it's cool, PSN is aight.. XBL> even though I switched over 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

laugh.gif
 .. I know you love your PS3 and PSN but damb you never say anything nice about XBL and praise PS
frown.gif

Old habits? 
roll.gif

No, Live is a much better service. More reliable, party chat, ect. 

I just like the games on PS3 better. I like the XMB set-up better, trophies, and no stupid dancing idiot avatar.

That said, I probably won't ever buy an FPS (COD for sure) for PS3 again after seeing how much smoother they run on 360. Any multi-platform game otherwise, though, is on PS3 for me.

This PS+ thing does it make games like BO run better/with no lag? I ask because when I play its horrible and I will empty 7-8 shots with my AK-47 on my screen at someone and he will kill me damn near instantly. Once they show the "kill-cam" of what he saw I maybe got 1 shot off and he unloaded on me.

Its almost unplayable at times, and it not the connection because its says I have 3 bars at the end of the match.

Am I being crazy or do I just suck? (I got the game free in the PS3 pack I bought like 3 months ago)  

Originally Posted by Carver

laugh.gif
frown.gif

Old habits? 
roll.gif

No, Live is a much better service. More reliable, party chat, ect. 

I just like the games on PS3 better. I like the XMB set-up better, trophies, and no stupid dancing idiot avatar.

That said, I probably won't ever buy an FPS (COD for sure) for PS3 again after seeing how much smoother they run on 360. Any multi-platform game otherwise, though, is on PS3 for me.
Fair enough 
laugh.gif
.. I have still yet to try COD on PS3 and do not plan to, ever. 

Back
Top Bottom