Call of Duty Vanguard Tournament Thread Vol. RUN IT BACK COMMISH!

Which tournament style do you prefer?

• 1. CST: 8 captains, 6 guys per team, a mix of console players

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
VGD_REVEAL-TOUT.jpg

It's been a very long time since the last COD tournament, at least 5+ years. Good *** times and memories! Crazy thing is, I still get hit up for another one, but I decline... until now. It's the dawn of the new age of gaming, Playstation 5 and Xbox Series X, and most importantly, CROSS PLATFORM GAMING. All the previous tournaments were exclusively on PlayStation because I ran them, but alot of the Xbox dudes claimed they're better and wanted ALL the smoke, but it was impossible. BUT NOW... all that talking can be put to REST. ALL CONSOLE INVITED.

So this is what I'm pitching:
  1. Classic style tournament; 8 captains, 6 guys per team, ANY console player invited.​
  2. Classic style tournament; 8 captains, 6 guys per team, one side of the bracket is Team PS, the other side of the bracket is Team XB.​

Personally, I like #1, not sure we're ready for #2 yet (24 or 56 dedicated console players per bracket).

I'll throw up a poll, let me know what you guys think.

Im happy to have my jersey retired and join the crew in the booth to call the action, but I have come to terms that my middle-aged reflexes leave me in the dust. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom