Caller Asks C-SPAN to change name to Black-Span [Video]

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh0h35Kcw73O0Pyepdhttp://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh0h35Kcw73O0Pyepd

indifferent.gif
@ at the host for letting this guy continue

Black span sounds more appealing than C-span- gotta a little kick to it, it won't be as boring any more.

I would sign a petition for a name change.

Unfortunately, this sounds like something I might hear at my next family reunion. That being said, I honestly did not get the sense that dude was antagonistic towards blacks outside of this C-SPAN context. Maybe he is racist; hell, he probably is. But I think he just did a very poor job of articulating his point. He brought up a valid issue. He didn't make any good points or or even come close to fleshing out an argument, but he probably would have if he had the ability to articulate his views a little better.

I agree that he is ignorant but I don't think he's ignorant in the sense that he's some backwards racists bigot. He's just a hard core Republican who wants everyone to see things from his perspective. No different from hard core Democrats who can't believe that anyone would oppose gay marriage. Both sides need to wake up. Obama did not deserve the Nobel peace prize, his approval rating is fairly accurate and he hasn't done anything amazing, other than make the media forget that we are still in Iraq and Afghanistan. When this guy hears Republicans call in, he probably just hears "facts." And when he hears Democrats call in, he probably hears "lies." Its been proven many times that people remember and share their opinion about negative experiences far more than they do positive experiences. Seems like dude has a mean case of confirmation bias but that's not my field of expertise. I'm sure some Psych major can come in here and properly label the type of bias this guy is exhibiting.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

The caller is most likely a member of the Tea Party.
Shut up. Believing everything you hear on MSNBC and out of Keith Olberman's mouth. Go back to the music forum.

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

Shut up. Believing everything you hear on MSNBC and out of Keith Olberman's mouth. Go back to the music forum.
this ...

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

I didn't hear anything racist.
You found Jill Scott's well written and personal opinion onBlack love to be racist but you can't hear anything racist in here?

Dude didn't even speak on a political basis his whole rant was race based.

"You have Black Folks calling in on the Republican line"

Black people can't be Republican?

"Everyone of them thinks that Obama is Jesus Christ"

Really?

288mjwg.jpg

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

Keith Olberman > You. Go off yourself.

smh.gif

Atleast he was honest about how he felt...I feel like Chris Rock when I hear something like this "There is nothing that can suprise me when it comes to Racism"

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

You found Jill Scott's well written and personal opinion onBlack love to be racist but you can't hear anything racist in here?

Really?

288mjwg.jpg

Jill Scott simply got upset because of the race of her friend's partner.

This guy just feels black callers have a disproportionate advantage of expressing their views. There are plenty of people who would complain when they feel others have unfair advantages in life. People on here do it all the time.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

You found Jill Scott's well written and personal opinion on
Black love to be racist but you can't hear anything racist in here?

Really?

288mjwg.jpg

Jill Scott simply got upset because of the race of her friend's partner.

This guy just feels black callers have a disproportionate advantage of expressing their views. There are plenty of people who would complain when they feel others have unfair advantages in life. People on here do it all the time.

Explain to me how the caller is at a "disadvantage".

Because C Span screens for black callers because they want more of them, because they are Left winged biased. C Span is trying to drown out the voice of the white man

What?
laugh.gif

Did you listen to a totally different clip?

Black people don't have a right to call in and voice their opinion?

Blacks can't be republican?

"Every one of em thinks Obama is Jesus Christ and don't like when people criticize him".
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 this fool is keeping track of race of the callers, and feels like there are too many obama supporters (blacks) calling in to the GOP line.  he then goes on to say C-SPAN should change its name to BLACK-SPAN.  just had to make sure i had that right.

Originally Posted by Chuck Finster

What?
laugh.gif

Did you listen to a totally different clip?

Black people don't have a right to call in and voice their opinion?

Blacks can't be republican?

"Every one of em thinks Obama is Jesus Christ and don't like when people criticize him".
roll.gif

I'm sure he, or anyone else, doesn't believe blacks can't be republicans, but I guess the ones who he hears calling in aren't.

He simply feels it's odd that blacks do not make up the largest percentage of people in this country, yet they make up the majority of the callers and feels the network is purposely taking their calls over other callers.

I just look at it as dude wanting some balance from the network. The video I watched must have been shorter than the one others watched, because I missed his racist comments.

Come on son...you're better than that (I hope).

You been showing a real ignorant and racist side lately.

Don't be a reactionary.

Back
Top Bottom