frown.gif

4 Hero>>>ApehxTwin
Yeah I said it!

Originally Posted by AJcollections

Hey Devin, the song windowlicker was good, but the video was
frown.gif

4 Hero>>>ApehxTwin
Yeah I said it!

Yeah , until 4-Hero makes a music video...then you can say something , woman !

Originally Posted by GrandPopPoplock

frown.gif

4 Hero>>>ApehxTwin
Yeah I said it!

WOW! Good one, too bad if it wasn't for 4 Hero where would IDM, D-n-B and Trip Hop really be?
Parallel Universe FTW

frown.gif

4 Hero>>>ApehxTwin
Yeah I said it!

WOW! Good one, too bad if it wasn't for 4 Hero where would IDM, D-n-B and Trip Hop really be?
Parallel Universe FTW

HEY...that's a lie , woman

http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i180/kingskimp/?action=view&current=7-1.gif

frown.gif

4 Hero>>>ApehxTwin
Yeah I said it!

Parallel Universe FTW

HEY...that's a lie truth, woMAN

You've been fixed!

frown.gif

4 Hero>>>ApehxTwin
Yeah I said it!

Parallel Universe FTW

You've been fixed!

What ? Aaaand why are you lying ? I KNOW YOU !

^^ I know you too unfortunately. I'm the guy who PAYS you at work.

Don't get me wrong Aphex Twin is great, but you have to acknowledge that 4-Hero kind of turned the game in that direction before him. Has of right nowAphex Twin>>>4 Hero, but I still don't think anything is as classic as Parallel Universe (the first Drum N' Bass album might I add
wink.gif
)

frown.gif

4 Hero>>>ApehxTwin
Yeah I said it!

Parallel Universe FTW

You've been fixed!

^^ I know you too unfortunately. I'm the guy who PAYS you at work.( LIES )

Don't get me wrong Aphex Twin is great, but you have to acknowledge that 4-Hero kind of turned the game in that direction before him. Has of right now Aphex Twin>>>4 Hero, but I still don't think anything is as classic as Parallel Universe (the first Drum N' Bass album might I add
wink.gif
)

Alright , alright...I'll stop lying sweetie...Aj is my boyfriend...and he just can't stand when I say Aphex Twin ( or CHRIS CLARK ) is better than4-Hero .
Yeah...4-hero built the house , but...Aphex Twin demolished it and built the house out of diamonds .

( Ooops...I'm posting too much ) Too many tabs up

^^ WOW dude your completely strange
indifferent.gif

Aphex twin destroyed the house that 4 Hero built
laugh.gif

Aphex Twin lives on the third floor and pays him rent.

^^ Don't worry, your no longer necessary.
Don't be upset that I make a good point. You should try exploring the history of the genre's of music you listen to sometime.

Don't be upset that I make a good point. You should try exploring the history of the genre's of music you listen to sometime.

Oh, I know the history , my son...it's my fault Aphex Twin gets more props...he's just does it better...A LOT better lol

AJcollections wrote:

Oh, I know the history , my son...it's my fault Aphex Twin gets more props...he's just does it better...A LOT better lol

I think this is only true becuase when 4 Hero first dropped ('93-95), Hip Hop was at it's prime and easliy overshadowed anything from the eletronicgenre. Nowadays people are a lot more knowledgable about what's out there (due in part to the internet which is a MAJOR advantage to electronic music). Ijust think that Aphex Twin has the major advanatge of reaching more people than 4 Hero did in thier prime. BTW when was the last time Aphex Twin dropped analbum?

AJcollections wrote:

I think this is only true becuase when 4 Hero first dropped ('93-95), Hip Hop was at it's prime and easliy overshadowed anything from the eletronic genre. Nowadays people are a lot more knowledgable about what's out there (due in part to the internet which is a MAJOR advantage to electronic music). I just think that Aphex Twin has the tmajor advanatge of reaching more people than 4 Hero did in thier prime. BTW when was the last time Aphex Twin dropped an album?

lol He dropped >>11<< EP's around 05-06 ( just not under his Aphex Twin name )...AFX . And from 93-95 he dropped about 3 albums...all them areconsidered some of the greatest albums of all time ( well ''I Care Because You Do'' is debatable ) But Selected Ambient Works 1 & 2 areCLASSICS

AJcollections wrote:

AJcollections wrote:

I think this is only true becuase when 4 Hero first dropped ('93-95), Hip Hop was at it's prime and easliy overshadowed anything from the eletronic genre. Nowadays people are a lot more knowledgable about what's out there (due in part to the internet which is a MAJOR advantage to electronic music). I just think that Aphex Twin has the tmajor advanatge of reaching more people than 4 Hero did in thier prime. BTW when was the last time Aphex Twin dropped an album?

lol He dropped >>11<< EP's around 05-06 ( just not under his Aphex Twin name )...AFX . And from 93-95 he dropped about 3 albums...all them are considered some of the greatest albums of all time ( well ''I Care Because You Do'' is debatable ) But Selected Ambient Works 1 & 2 are CLASSICS

One question: Have you ever heard ALL of "Parallel Universe" or "Jacob's Optical Stairway"????? Or for that matter any WHOLE album from4 Hero????

AJcollections wrote:

AJcollections wrote:

lol He dropped >>11<< EP's around 05-06 ( just not under his Aphex Twin name )...AFX . And from 93-95 he dropped about 3 albums...all them are considered some of the greatest albums of all time ( well ''I Care Because You Do'' is debatable ) But Selected Ambient Works 1 & 2 are CLASSICS

One question: Have you ever heard ALL of "Parallel Universe" or "Jacob's Optical Stairway"????? Or for that matter any WHOLE album from 4 Hero????

.....no

http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i180/kingskimp/?action=view&current=AstroboyYAYNO-1.gif

AJcollections wrote:

AJcollections wrote:

AJcollections wrote:

One question: Have you ever heard ALL of "Parallel Universe" or "Jacob's Optical Stairway"????? Or for that matter any WHOLE album from 4 Hero????

.....no

http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i180/kingskimp/?action=view&current=AstroboyYAYNO-1.gif

Didn't think so. I can see how you can say that Aphex Twin is the greatest when apparently that's all you know.
Despite what you may have heard....ignorance is not bliss, it's just ignorance.

AJcollections wrote:

AJcollections wrote:

AJcollections wrote:

.....no

Didn't think so. I can see how you can say that Aphex Twin is the greatest when apparently that's all you know.
Despite what you may have heard....ignorance is not bliss, it's just ignorance.

http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i180/kingskimp/?action=view&current=oh-no-you-didnt.gif

Back
Top Bottom