CALLING ALL NIKETALK DETECTIVES: FRAUD, i have his ip

So recently, this clown EtherKicks from niketalk scammed my boy and a bunch of other niketalkers. This is the link: p087.ezboard.com/fniketal...9855.topic
He's recently been banned but I have his address and name.
My boy, thisvietguy on niketalk sent him his sz 8.5 tiffs to be traded for a sz 9 and $15 and a tee shirt but never got anything in return.

the persons address is below and his ip's follow under them. Please niketalk, help me out and catching this fool

Christian Dudley
1732 Menahan St
Ridgewood NY 11385

:rofl:
roll.gif

Posted his ip and everything. Come on NT hackers.. get to it.

Different ppl at that residence also

Damaris & Glynn Simonelli
1732 Menahan St
Ridgewood, NY 11385-2129
718 418-3537

THIS IS HIS AUNTIE
Lillian R & Suzanne Roman
1732 Menahan St
Ridgewood, NY 11385-2129
718 497-1878

That ether, that @#%$'ll make your sole burn slow.How beautiful is fruit still in denial of it's roots? My guilty heart behaves so foolishly/This treason from within that reasons with my sins, won't be happy 'til it sees the death of me/Selfishly depicted to a life that I've depicted, conflicted 'cause it's not reality/Oh what's left of me? I beg you desperately/Cause me to agree with what I know is best for me/Please save me from myself/I need You to save me from myself/Please save me from myself so I can heal/The choices that Ive made/Oh have been nothing but mistakes/What a wasted use of space/Should I die before I wake?/In all of my religion/I've fortified this prison/Obligated to obey/The demands of bad decisions

Looks like a complex.
Bape x efined x SupremeToo Busy At Work To Shop

TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

looks like you need their room/apartment #
For a dummy, you make a lot of sense​
"You Big Dummy'08."​

Um, I don't think it would be best to post all that info like that.
TEAMGIANTS|TEAMYANKEES|NYK...BASKETBALL
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

KiiCkZ4DaYz do a niketalk homie a favor and go see wsup. bring your boys with you just for fun and put a strap in his face, while your at it, ROB HIS @#%$, HE GOT HELLA HEAT. thanks! :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Quote:
KiiCkZ4DaYz do a niketalk homie a favor and go see wsup. bring your boys with you just for fun and put a strap in his face, while your at it, ROB HIS , HE GOT HELLA HEAT. thanks! :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I might go and see but have to get some of my boys :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Vintage
Heat​

Yall should be a little more discrete about this he could still be browsing NT so why don't everyone trying to get their stuff back or get their revenge PM each other??
Born alone, die alone, no crew to keep my crown or throne
I'm deep by sound alone, caved inside in a thousand miles from home

Back
Top Bottom