Calling all NT Artist and N'ters who are into new music step in....

shoeking2101

Banned
Well, on this sunday I was chilling at my house and my boy, who sends me music sent me a song from these up and coming artist from LA who are working on separate mixtapes. They collabo'd and re did lil wayne's Single joint. When I first saw the email, I naturally wrote it off. But I was so bored that I gave it a chance, and I was pleasantly suprised
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 It's actually kind of good.

Just wanted to see what some N'Ters thought about this joint. Check it out. Its actually a kind of good song to me.
http://limelinx.com/files/b4125ad303d47a1a7b0960c04de2118d

So you and a friend did a song together and you're not sure if it's kind of good or kind of bad.

It's okay. Nothing special

Originally Posted by Master Zik

So you and a friend did a song together and you're not sure if it's kind of good or kind of bad.

indifferent.gif
 Dude, go fall on 12 stack of bricks head first. That was not me. I don't even know these dudes man. I just thought it was coo and wanted to share it with some N'ters man. Fall back.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by Master Zik

indifferent.gif
 Dude, go fall on 12 stack of bricks head first. That was not me. I don't even know these dudes man. I just thought it was coo and wanted to share it with some N'ters man. Fall back.

lol well take it how you want it, I was just posting some new music I heard, I don't even know these dudes. But there are far more things I got going right now than to be upset over what some people wrongly believe.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

lol well take it how you want it, I was just posting some new music I heard, I don't even know these dudes. But there are far more things I got going right now than to be upset over what some people wrongly believe.
no, u mad. song was wack. 

Hey NT. I don't want you guys to know this is me because I'm bad and don't wanna get roasted. Give these "random guys" feedback please, I desperately need to know what you think of these random people's sub-par music.

Before the edit.

Back
Top Bottom