Calling All NT Contact Wearers

I made the transition last month.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I have a few questions:

How do you guys manage at parties? I mean you get drink/
pimp.gif
and pass out,but do you leave the contacts in our do you take them out and switch em up to put your glasses on.

Also while smashin a chick, do you switch em up after if it's late at night and you crashing at her house?

Lol stupid I know but I've thought out plenty of scenarios which involve major fail thanks to my contacts.
laugh.gif
It kinda matters since you're not supposed to sleep with your contacts on.

Originally Posted by Shaky3

I made the transition last month.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I have a few questions:

How do you guys manage at parties? I mean you get drink/
pimp.gif
and pass out, but do you leave the contacts in our do you take them out and switch em up to put your glasses on.

Also while smashin a chick, do you switch em up after if it's late at night and you crashing at her house?

Lol stupid I know but I've thought out plenty of scenarios which involve major fail thanks to my contacts.
laugh.gif
It kinda matters since you're not supposed to sleep with your contacts on.
i just started wearing a couple of days ago...i ran into this situation last night.

i just switched to glasses since i knew i was going to sleep over...im still struggling on taking them off/on...

i carry a contacts case with some fluid in it (and maybe some rewetting drops if im feeling especially responsible) and if im sober enough or have time inbetween spooking ill just run to the bathroom and take em out.

i actually have a spare case (you get spares with most big sized solution bottles) and mini fluid thing and toothbrush at the apartments of the girls i seemost often so it's not really even something i worry about.

if you're falling asleep for one night somewhere, just leave em in. your eyes will feel dry when you wake up and itll suck for about 10 minutes but thenit'll get better. if you have eye drops u can take care of it right away.

I don't get hammered to the point of passing out anymore so that's not an issue with me. Whenever I leave the house, I always keep my case filled withfresh solution in my back pocket just in case i don't go home at the end of the day. I can take them off and put them on in 2 seconds so its not aninconvenience for me at all.

Well, i don't like being seen with glasses but i don't mind. I usually keep my contacts on all night though, it feels dry in the morning but you'llmanage. I have the 2 month disposable contacts, you?

i ususally just keep them on,
get too lazy after,
its really irritating but w/e....
makes your eye red, and may give you a headache....

but i take them off, then put on glasses....

You're cool wearing contacts while sleeping but only for like 2 days out of the 2 weeks you have em (assuming you have to change contacts every 2 weeks.)

Oh and to answer your other question, I switchin to glasses is always good after since the females love the glasses.
pimp.gif

i take naps with my contacts on all the time. you're not suppose to...but's it no big deal.
i have 2 week disposables....but i wear a pair for like 2-3 months.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Simply carry around your contact cases w/ solution in it.
I usually pass out w/ mine in, no biggie, but they get super dry.
mad.gif

But, try not to sleep w/ them on.

nothing wrong with sleeping in them once in a while.

it's not like something horrible will happen to your eyes if you do it that one night.

you just aren't supposed to sleep with them on a regular basis (like wearing them for a week straight or something), because that puts you at greater riskfor irritation and infection.

Originally Posted by supeRsiC97

i take naps with my contacts on all the time. you're not suppose to...but's it no big deal.
laugh.gif

Pretty much, I wear em for a week straight sometimes-- I know it's terrible for my eyes...but I get lazy.

Man I have been tryin to wear my contacts on a daily basis for like 2 years now. I try for a day, it bothers me, and I dont try again for months. I guess if Ido it everyday I will get the hang of it.. but thats hard for me to do
frown.gif
When I put them in, they bother me and make my eyes water, anyone got any tips tohelp me?

hahaha dude its not even a big deal just leave them in for a night. just make sure you don't do it consistently or your eye's are gonna be as red asthe devil's %*+$

bro dont listen to these guys. i rock acuvue oasis or some stuff like that...

i can leave these bad boys in for 2 weeks without removing them.
i mean not even to sleep. just wake up throw some solution in my eyes and keepem shut for a few secsons,
then rinse my eyes with visene for contacts eye drops.
get an eye exam every year and not a problem in the last 4 years homie.

dont trip!

Originally Posted by B0SSLDY

laugh.gif
Simply carry around your contact cases w/ solution in it.
I usually pass out w/ mine in, no biggie, but they get super dry.
mad.gif

But, try not to sleep w/ them on.

hahahahah exactly. you can't ever be too prepared
pimp.gif
and yes, that means to parties.

I have night and days, so i can keep them in at night if I choose to. Otherwise, I'd just carry a contact case with a little bottle of solution, or justkeep the case filled with solution. It's easier as a chick since I can just keep everything in my purse
laugh.gif

Like everyone said just carry a little contact case with solution in their. You can keep them in and im not sure how bad it is but have had my contacts in fordays at a time lol. If you can't dont want to take them out you're good but if you can you should.

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

i mean not even to sleep. just wake up throw some solution in my eyes and keepem shut for a few secsons,

dont trip!

-Same w. me.

--But since your eyes are still adjusting to them the first few times you do it your eyes are going to be tripping..red.itchy.dry.
-After the first couple of times u good to go though.

Originally Posted by Sneakerhead14

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

dont trip!

-Same w. me.

--But since your eyes are still adjusting to them the first few times you do it your eyes are going to be tripping..red.itchy.dry.
-After the first couple of times u good to go though.

really? thats my problem. i try to start wearin them and they bug the hell out of me. i guess if I put up with it for a few days I will be straight?

Originally Posted by supeRsiC97

laugh.gif
I've been wearing my 2 weeks for like 18 months.
frown.gif
It's my last pair and haven't had time/money to get new ones
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

And I use this,
clear_care_12oz_lg.jpg

300_272097.jpg

as long as you just wear your contacts overnight rarely, it's fine...they'll just be pretty dry when you wake up.

I take mine out whe I'm home, but if I stay over somewhere I leave them in for the night.

When I manage to get home I'll take them out and rock glasses for the day. Lets your eyes kind of recover from sleeping in them.

+%$# taking them out and carrying a case with you, the concept of taking them out is making sure they're in a sterile environment to clean them and giveyour eyes a break (contacts actually reshape your eyeball slightly) If you can't do that, you're better off leaving them in overnight.

Camping, for example, is the only time I'll leave them in for a few days at a time. If I do that, I'll usually bring an extra pair to pop in after 2 or3 days. 2 week disposables FTFW.

I've wore contacts for about 13 years, BTW.

Back
Top Bottom