calling all NT fam, UNITE.

Sorry to say this, but NT fam is dead. Not only is it filled with 'yns's, smh's, ftl's, but also filled with people who say these things just to make them feel better. I lol at everyone who says yns cuz im 99% sure more than half of them havnt seen the true beauty of the vag. Not only is this forum flooded with downers, but the average NTer is a scaige*.  All of you think youre doin it big, but youre all hiding behind your computer screens just looking for ways to put down a fellow NTer in different ways. Stick to your hype beast mentalities, and keep buying your j's and supreme shirts but leave the downer mood outta here. You guys give people less respect with less posts, but the truth is that the more you post the more Youre Not Smashing!!

*scaige-

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by domdiddydoo

Sorry to say this, but NT fam is dead. Not only is it filled with 'yns's, smh's, ftl's, but also filled with people who say these things just to make them feel better. I lol at everyone who says yns cuz im 99% sure more than half of them havnt seen the true beauty of the vag. Not only is this forum flooded with downers, but the average NTer is a scaige*.  All of you think youre doin it big, but youre all hiding behind your computer screens just looking for ways to put down a fellow NTer in different ways. Stick to your hype beast mentalities, and keep buying your j's and supreme shirts but leave the downer mood outta here. You guys give people less respect with less posts, but the truth is that the more you post the more Youre Not Smashing!!

*scaige-
Isn't that what you're doing?

I agree

YNS
Cool Story Bro
etc,

Although they are funny in the proper context, the rate in which they are used ( a lot) is annoying. Its really annoying in advice threads.

Well there's no better way to bring back a dead community than randomly insulting everyone on here.

There's a reason people say "YNS" or insult at every occasion, and it's because people laugh at it and follow suit in similar behavior. If you don't like or support it, then don't do it, that's the only way things would actually change.

Unfortunately that's the way it is.

let them live dude, some ppl just post for the lolz. you dont have to interact with them

71 posts and you got everyone on here figured out. which one of those kids in the picture is you?

I take it you have been banned before right?

Cause I would say learn to live with it (which you should have already) cause nobody really gives a F bro sorry to break to you.. Not putting you down just saying the truth perhaps about 20 members but thats it

Btw been here for about a year (lurking included) and I dont mind the things you mentioned.
ohwell.gif

Damn there's already been 2 trolls today that feel like Kakashi-lite. Making up words and complaining about us... jeez just shut up and move on with your life, OP.

You called us scaiges????!!!!!

36c265245b94fe8b894d220c9dafa492b1d64e58.gif

But seriously,

1ed267e42c99fe53830df201389149a5b0bd95ed.gif

If you dont like the way NT is, then you can leave because your not gonna change it
laugh.gif

Ugh, another one of these preaching topics. Non sense as normal. You can't tell others how to behave and expect them to do so. You display it by your own actions. Your topic is useless and just creates a bitter image of you. And why do Asians always have to be posted as hypebeast? There are tons of other people who dress the SAME way. Not that it is right either way, but I don't like your image.

i definitely agree, i visit niketalk less and less because of this. i used to come here because this forum was hilarious but most of the time now it just annoys me
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom