Calling All NT MC's Part 2 - Wize, Time, Illi,GoD etc

Rhyme sik, Team Scene, Gabe Dom, Wale, edf, wes 
LOL ok we tried to do this the first time and it didnt pan out, so lets try to make it happen again
here is the beat below, and any MC that feels they want to jump on it, your more than welcome... i might even break up the track into parts if it gets out of control.  But before you record keep these things in mind

1. make sure your quality is decent

2. 12 or 16's are cool, anything more is a no go

3. upload your wav and send it to me detailed with your name and the original so i know how you came on the track

NO HOOK, just rapping ... thanks

http://usershare.net/ajuw7iiqsbn8

pimp.gif
"Alreeeeady!" (c) Houston

I think we need a format/topic for this. Don't want one dude speakin conscious then the next dude talkin bout flippin birds

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I think we need a format/topic for this. Don't want one dude speakin conscious then the next dude talkin bout flippin birds

haha but that happens on every track jeezy's on

i really have no time limit, i just want to make music if this is successful i'll sponsor getting & making more beats for us to rap on together

Yo Wize, hit me up when you go to the 'stu for this one, i'm having a tough time catching up with my regular engineers.

If I get studio time, I'll let you know.

*Edit* Oh, it's the same beat, Floss, are you using the verses we already did?  Or are you specifically asking us to do new ones?  I liked the one I did but I don't remember if I ever got it mixed correctly or not.

yo Gabe, i still got my first verse but i have no one elses verse so send new or old verse but just make sure the initial quality is good

about the subject matter i really dont know ... i thought it was showcase your skills or wit etc

I should get it off by the end of the week, If not, it will take me longer... lol with mixing work work down. you knowwwwwww lol...

Originally Posted by flossb15

yo Gabe, i still got my first verse but i have no one elses verse so send new or old verse but just make sure the initial quality is good

about the subject matter i really dont know ... i thought it was showcase your skills or wit etc
I'm gon keep the same verse, just change it around a lil. Aint like it forreal. Either that or a new 16. I'm recordin Friday so u should have it by Sat./Sun.

I thought this did actually happen the last time? I'm pretty sure it did.

Oh well be nice to see it go down again. Nice beat
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Yo while you guys are here, can anyone you cats provide me w/ a link to the mega track ya'll did a the last time? Thanx.
It never got done. It was supposed to but a bunch of confusion caused it to go defunct, at least to my knowledge
nerd.gif

i feel you chris, but i can always do drops and instrument changes ya know... plus im just trying to work with people aint like this gotta be the last song or anything like that... if you have any positive suggestions your more than welcome to take the reign

Back
Top Bottom