Calling ALL PNW, what's good with a Summit?

i've seen the idea being played with in the forum, but when can we get one going? i know seattle/portland had one (maybe more??) years ago but i wasn't living here then. we should arrange one. my summer ends sept 24th so i don't know if that is on the same schedule as everyone else. if it is, we have time.

anyway, just an idea.

discuss.

DON'T SEATTLE-IZE PORTLAND

You should take the initiative and host it. Set a date, time and location a month in advance and peeps will attend. Doesn't have to be super special... M's game perhaps? Seems like when anyone tries to host one, ideas get shot down and nothing transpires out of it. I'd be down for a Seattle summit, regardless... We are long overdue.

We are long overdue.

^ TRUE

I'll be down to go to a Summit. We just need some Ideas, a host, and a place correct?
Team Pacific Northwest X teamautobot​

i thought it was going to be at green lake? i guess it never went down...
Hella Filthy!
Team
Air Max Family and Pacific Northwest​

Let's have one at gasworks park or greenlake. How about next Saturday or Sunday?

Can somebody please define "Summit". I have this idea of bunch of dudes with clean shoes on standing around. I'm down to go drinking or something.
WANTED: SUPREME HOODED RUGBY XL BLACK/YELLOW/GREEN

Quote:
Can somebody please define "Summit". I have this idea of bunch of dudes with clean shoes on standing around. I'm down to go drinking or something.
:smokin
smokin.gif

DON'T SEATTLE-IZE PORTLAND

The SF Summit is before Sneaker Pimps, maybe we could do something before Seattle Pimps.
WANTED: SUPREME HOODED RUGBY XL BLACK/YELLOW/GREEN

^^I was thinking the same thing.

I'm down. I think this is a good idea.

Maybe do a little "pre-funk" before sneakerpimps or something?

I'm down.
Really though, I'm just here to boost my post count.
TEAMMARVEL​

Back
Top Bottom