Calling any NT Detectives with Facebook snooping skills

Many thanks to the NT detectives who have helped me in the past.

I am trying to find out some information about someone on FB, most importantly, where they are currently staying.  Nothing illegal.  Anyone able to crack the info for me will have $50 paypal'd to them upon confirmation that the info is good.

my refs:

ask mayor.  I paid that dude out on a gentlemans bet when all of NT told me not to.

Many thanks to the NT detectives who have helped me in the past.

I am trying to find out some information about someone on FB, most importantly, where they are currently staying.  Nothing illegal.  Anyone able to crack the info for me will have $50 paypal'd to them upon confirmation that the info is good.

my refs:

ask mayor.  I paid that dude out on a gentlemans bet when all of NT told me not to.

In4results.

Something like this is hilariously stupid to me.

roll.gif
roll.gif

hahaha sorry, i wish it was something intriguing like that, but its not. sorry to disappoint.

cliffs

- looking for a customer of mine
- trying to sue her but need to have her served
- they are no longer at their last known address
- she is active on fb

if someone can help me (or my process server) serve her, i will pay $50 out of my pocket upon completion.

hahaha sorry, i wish it was something intriguing like that, but its not. sorry to disappoint.

cliffs

- she is active on fb

if someone can help me (or my process server) serve her, i will pay $50 out of my pocket upon completion.

easiest way to this cougar's acct is to have one of our ravishingly handsome NTers add her & seduce her into giving up all her info.. the rest should fall into place accordingly. 

easiest way to this cougar's acct is to have one of our ravishingly handsome NTers add her & seduce her into giving up all her info.. the rest should fall into place accordingly. 

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

cliffs

- she is active on fb

1. post pictures from her fb
2. ???
3. profit
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

cliffs

- she is active on fb

1. post pictures from her fb
2. ???
3. profit
pimp.gif

at some point in time people eventually "Check In" to their house....usually associated with "In Bed" comments..........try to see if she checked in anywhere

at some point in time people eventually "Check In" to their house....usually associated with "In Bed" comments..........try to see if she checked in anywhere

Back
Top Bottom