Calling late night Sprint users..

What phone should I cop this holiday season? Of the higher end phones...the hero? The Pre?

The Blackberry Tour.

Sprint's HTC devices (with the exception of the Hero,) aren't all that great.

The Pre is an excellent phone, but the hardware is horrid.

I think the Tour is one of the better phones they have. If it was up to me, it'd be between the Tour or the Hero. I'd go with the Tour, though.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

What phone should I cop this holiday season? Of the higher end phones...the hero? The Pre?

Id say get the hero over the pre

the tour is about to get updated first quarter of 2010

but if i were you id get the hero

but the tour isnt a bad decision

hero.

android 2.0 is
pimp.gif

Hero or Tour are the 2 best imo. Dad works for sprint so I see a lot of the phones in action

can people on sprint still get free minutes by calling customer service when they get a dropped call? back in middle school and 9th grade when i had sprint, istayed getting dropped calls so id just hit them up and they would credit me 1minute everytime i called in

id wait till 2010....right now is kind of that awkward period where the new phones have been out for a while and a wave of better phones will drop soon....idunno...if i had to pick today i would probably pick the moment....i mean its not a great phone but the keyboard is dope and its got a faster processor thanthe hero....the pre is probably a better phone but the hardware sucks....it seems like everyone replaces their pre because it breaks....the tour is always anoption....but all the other phones will be a better overall experience

im gonna need a new phone in january too. is the tour getting replaces by the bold?

Originally Posted by kix4kix

For me, it's all about the operating system the phone has.

Palm's Pre and Pixi use webOS
Palm Treo Pro, HTC Touch Pro and TP2 use Windows Mobile 6
HTC Hero uses the Android platform with Google
and Blackberry uses their own system

Find which operating system you're most comfortable with then go from there. Function > Form

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

[h3][/h3]
Calling late night Sprint users..
Failure.

S E R O.

i can get the HTC hero and touch 2 on the low...

$350 shipped...

let me know

Waiting til February to get my new phone. Been with Sprint for a long time now and their plans are the best for me & my family.

My girl got the Pre when it first dropped & I'm pretty comfortable with the OS so I was leaning towards it.

But after reading this, I guess I'm open to 3 options: Palm Pre, BB Tour, HTC Hero.

HELP!

DO NOT GET TOUCH PRO

this phone will last approximately 7 days before it starts acting stupid.

Im about to cop the a new phone too but I have to get this TP fixed before hand (might sell it for $80 or something, Metro PCS people can buy and use it)

Hoping to get the TP2 hopuffly it's build better

I have a touch pro 2, very nice phone but has some annoying kinks to it but overall I could recommend it. Still planning on getting the updated tour when itdrops though lol.

Back
Top Bottom