Calling out from work...

just called in 2 hrs ago
30t6p3b.gif

excuse was that i was having car issues.
which i really am.. lol stupid exhuast...

"im throwing up and I have dirreaahh"
when you vulgar with it, they more likely to believe

laugh.gif
i was going to call off today too, but ive been good as of lately on my attendance
smile.gif

but the excuses i normally use are

-family er
- car troubles
- im sick

with my job i can just email who ever i need to and be done with it dont have to worry about talking to them
grin.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not sure if your work is strict, they might ask for a doctors note if you use any medical excuse. If you have any siblings or nieces/nephew, just say that you had to babysit last minute. Other than that, just say that your car was towed overnight.

has anyone ever called in and said " i just dont feel like coming in today. sorry for the short notice"

I said on tuesday that my somach was killing me and I got no sleep. I got a lil bit of sleep...I was tired +shrugs+

Originally Posted by do work son

has anyone ever called in and said " i just dont feel like coming in today. sorry for the short notice"

Yup. Boss was like good....take a day off, you need those every once in a while. Or I just won't show up at all. I'm the manager and my boss is 800 miles away so no one looks for me.

Originally Posted by do work son

sort of...I've called and said I need to take care of personal business or "take a personal day"

If you called me and said you had car trouble I'd tell you to get your butt on the bus. Fix your car on your own time.

I could understand you being a bit late - but not taking the day off.

Back
Top Bottom