Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

Wonder how much nike had to play hasbro to be able to do this, looks good though...

LOL. I asked the same question in the NFL/NCAA thread. I just want the hoodie and Huarache Shields. I won't be too sad if I don't obtain them though.

how do nike hoodies usually fit? i.e. a large h&m = medium in nike? in a nutshell,. nike runs big right?

Last edited:
The hoodie is fire. It wouldve been dope if Nike did a quick strike of some megatron foamposite 1's with the transformer logo replacing the half cent logo. Hmmm................

I don't know what bull **** information they gave yesterday, but all they have is the hat and Flyposite :smh:

Was able to score the flyposites off NDC!! 
glasses.gif
 No doubt, champs website is a disaster.....want to score some gear to go with the kicks.

:stoneface: **** those ugly *** flyposites

where the **** are the hoodys, the gloves, the socks, the huaraches. ****.

I haven't been this pissed since yesterday.

Everything else in the collection has been delayed for online release according to Champs.

indifferent.gif
**** those ugly *** flyposites
where the **** are the hoodys, the gloves, the socks, the huaraches. ****.
I haven't been this pissed since yesterday.
Ha...to each their own....but I thought someone said the huaraches aren't coming out until 11/27....

Yea 11/27 is what I heard too....but knowing Nike they'll get pushed back and than drop randomly in July at a NikeTown in LA

All the sneaker websites have been saying Eastbay is getting the stuff too but they don't even have the flyposites

All the sneaker websites have been saying Eastbay is getting the stuff too but they don't even have the flyposites
Eastbay said they won't be getting the collection. 

And you can't really blame Nike, I mean they announced the collection two days before release, and the people they said would carry it didn't even know they were going to carry it until that midnight, clearly not enough time to distribute. That's why the Flyposites on Champs aren't even shipping until 11/30.

Last edited:
I'm not blaming Nike. Their shipment of the other gear hasn't arrived yet. Happens a lot with the FTL/Champs/Eastbay brand. They'll probably sell it as it arrives too smh. Might head out to 21 Mercer despite it being a zoo because of all the other releases.

what the **** where did you get your stuff from?
that **** is so awesome yo :wow: :pimp: :wow:
did they have any of the othe ritems?

Last edited:
Wow. The shoe disappeared from my cart. I couldn't ******g checkout.

Back
Top Bottom