Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

Man, those fly's look bomb IMO, can't wait for mine to arrive!
nerd.gif

hate the lions but need those socks, whats up with ndc, did they put em up yet?

Please read the thread instead of asking the same questions repeatedly. The socks, hoodie, gloves, t-shirt and Huaraches have been delayed on Champs.

Any1 in jersey and can update on the yardline store in N.J.!!!.....does the delay apply to the stores too???......want to head out there but not sure if the gear has been delayed there too, the phone is busy and im quite a distance away so dont just wanna go and they not have anything!!!...thanks

The delay does not apply to the store. The brick and mortar stores that are scheduled to release them will have them. The phone is busy because the IVs also came out today in addition to this collection.

Any1 in jersey and can update on the yardline store in N.J.!!!.....does the delay apply to the stores too???......want to head out there but not sure if the gear has been delayed there too, the phone is busy and im quite a distance away so dont just wanna go and they not have anything!!!...thanks

I just called and they still have the shoes and socks.. go get em

Just called to the champs yardline store in wayne new jersey.

The woman on the line said they had the Hoody, no gloves, though.

Didn't ask anything else when she said they don't do phone orders :\

the hoodie is pretty dope in person. The tee is pretty gay tho. It has glitter all on it. The hat is $25 and so are the socks.

Man I'm in Chicago and can't find any stores over here with it.  Now that the release has been pushed, they will pop up randomly and I'll miss out

Copped the Flyposites. Despite their bad rep, I think these are dope. Just need the hoody and the huaraches now.

told myself i was done with copping kicks for this year... but i need these huaraches. whats the latest word on them? i dont have a twitter

Back
Top Bottom