Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

Anyone with a beat on the socks size M or L HMU. Sucker for the socks and really love the huaraches as well but seems unlikely for me at this point. Happy I got the Megatron Lunar TR1- thanks again Texian

If any of u guys want the socks, I will head down there after work... send me a PM and we can work it out.

Just got back from the yardline store and i copped evrything they had available, shoes, shirt, hoodie, socks and hat....thay had no gloves and no huaraches!!!.....socks and hat were just about gone think there was 1 or 2 more pairs of socks and like 2 hats

good looking Butchas for the heads up

Last edited:
Welp  

Im not gettin my hands on the gloves or hoody.  

Guess Im going to try and get them online or pay reseller prices

Just got back from the yardline store and i copped evrything they had available, shoes, shirt, hoodie, socks and hat....thay had no gloves and no huaraches!!!.....socks and hat were just about gone think there was 1 or 2 more pairs of socks and like 2 hats

Could you please post photos of the hoodie?

I am trying my best to gather info and find the hoodie.

Appreciate it in advance

Need to find the Huaraches physically or online! someone help!
Huaraches did not come out online or in store!!!!!........some1 said they have been canceled, dont know if that means they will no longer be released or just not available yet at the moment

Huaraches did not come out online or in store!!!!!........some1 said they have been canceled, dont know if that means they will no longer be released or just not available yet at the moment

Thanks for the info! Hopefully it's the latter and they do ''eventually'' release!:D

No problem bro.

Came back from 21 Mercer. Besides the Flyposite, hat and socks which are now sold out, they did not have any of the collection. I spoke to the manager of the store because I was upset about it (waited about an hour before I got inside). Security and the people letting us in the store never gave any updates regarding the collection or if they even had it. Like Champs, much of this stuff hasn't been shipped yet and is still on its way. He took my number and will call me when the stuff comes in. Do not go to 21 Mercer and I wouldn't even risk going to Niketown NYC because the same thing is likely to happen.

Last edited:
Came back from 21 Mercer. Besides the Flyposite, hat and socks which are now sold out, they did not have any of the collection. I spoke to the manager of the store because I was upset about it (waited about an hour before I got inside). Security and the people letting us in the store never gave any updates regarding the collection or if they even had it. Like Champs, much of this stuff hasn't been shipped yet and is still on its way. He took my number and will call me when the stuff comes in. Do not go to 21 Mercer and I wouldn't even risk going to Niketown NYC because the same thing is likely to happen.

D@mn!!!....it really sucks nike did this on this release to the customers who were really looking for this collection!!!......so confusing on what was goin 2 be available and where it was going to be released, good thing i was able to get a heads up on the yardline store and what was available, fortunately when i got there they still had most gear and shoe available!!!....just waiting on the gloves and hopefully the huaraches do release 

I just got back from Willow Brook and the Champs there (First off, they made the Yardline section seem so much bigger in the emails and photos. Very small compared to the Champs itself.)

Got the Last hoodie in an XL (Had one XXL left) Got the last hat, and last t-shirt in a Large (Had the t-shirt in M and XL I believe left.) NO MORE SOCKS. had plenty of the Flyposites. Was told the Huraches will be available in December or January if they were not cancelled as part of an NFL Player pack (Since I was told they do not match the color ways of the pack.)

Very nice stuff. happy I was able to get that since I did not want the kicks.

Back
Top Bottom