Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

was able to get a xl hoddie around release date. but like all my purchases i wear them . looking to cop one for memorabilia purposes. what are the resell prices looking like ?

Dang! My boy just came thru with the Megatron Elite socks.. Yezzer!

Just need the Hoodie and Gloves.

I have the Megatron TR1s and the shirt that came out with it.

Super illy

You'll find all the answers you need on Ebay...

what are y'all searching on ebay for the collection ? because i'n not getting very many hits. tried cj81 collection , megatron hoodie things like that. I'm on ebay mobile but that shouldn't be the issue

couldnt find the hoodie on ebay

i want it pretty bad but even at retail a little too rich for my blood with all these retro's releasing :x :x :x :x :x :smh: :smh: :smh:

Final thoughts on the collection. Too much of a hassle for apparel and sneakers that weren't worth the trouble. Completely botched by Nike from the initial press release to the allocation to the locations that were supposed to get them. It wound up being multiple Champs (at least from what I read on here), NTLV, NTNY, Mercer and Yardline from the OG three stores in the NYC Metro area. The shoes were a total flop in my eyes and the Flyposite only moved because of the Megatron tagging. Its an awful sneaker. The hoodie was the holy grail of this pack. The screen print isn't bad and I prefer it over an embroidered patch given the fabric of the pullover.
Sorry, but anyone who owns the Huaraches knows it was worth all the trouble. It's an amazing shoe and one of the rarest releases of the year no doubt. The Flyposites are weak though so I agree with that. But yeah, the holy grail of the pack is definitely the Huarache and not the cheap, screen printed hoodie.

The Zoom Revis should've been Johnson's sig shoe. This guy needs his own awesome sig. He is a humble guy from a good family. I support this guy unlike a lot of the other no good troublemakers.

The Zoom Revis should've been Johnson's sig shoe. This guy needs his own awesome sig. He is a humble guy from a good family. I support this guy unlike a lot of the other no good troublemakers.
Since when is Revis a no good trouble maker? You're just talking to talk.

Back
Top Bottom