Cam Gonna Pass Out His New Tape Tonight In Harlem

i wonder what would happen if he decides to videotape the event......and NOBODY show up :lol:
laugh.gif

Hmmnn, I Wonder if the Goonies will be out on a chilly night like this....
Some of Us Fall, Some Of Us Fly
But At the End of the Book baby, All of us Die

Is anyone on here going to get it?
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Miami-305!!​

I would definitely go down there if I stayed out there, I bet you it's gonna be crazy
OOOZING MACHISMO

Quote:
I would definitely go down there if I stayed out there, I bet you it's gonna be crazy
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

Cam is that dude for doin this....but for some reason I just imagined Tru Life showing up :lol:
laugh.gif
Goooooooooonies
..DOPE LIKE HEROIN..

I think its cool he can still go to his hood and chill.

TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

Damn, I wish I was out there.

Cam :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Negrodamus
TEAMMARVEL
Postive Vibes Make Positive Lives​

koo
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

I doubt he'd have enough copies to be passing them out for 2 hours. He'll be there from 10pm to 10:17pm at the latest with everybody beastin' for a copy. This forum can crack jokes, but best believe it's gonna be a hot night :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Philippines
I got that balikbayan box​

Back
Top Bottom