Came across these on the bay... ?

I'm curious as to what they are... Or supposed to be? Fakes or what? Scrapped "sky infareds"? They're going for 549.99 on the bay. Size 3y. Ithink they're a sample but I'm not sure. Pretty nice IMO. I took out the seller's name in case anyone was watching them or something. I kind oflike them, they're different. I need insight, let me know. Mods delete if already been posted. Thanks. No flaming please.

the look like og kids 6. this is what the varsity red 6's coming out this saturday look like in the 10-3 age group. there not even a clear bottom its ablack bottom. but then agin iv never seen the og kinds in person so im not sure if there real or not

Kids sizes in some OGs were called sky jordan.

edit:
2n7jb5i.jpg

zl7xg7.jpg

Originally Posted by crooklyncon

those look fake as hell, just look at the jumpman logo, smh. no chance that's real

They should have post screening for people like you.

To answer the question, they're OG VI. They were made differently in kids sizes. And as someone pointed out, they were called "Sky" Jordansinstead of "Air"/ Here's what the men's looked like...
air-jordan-6-vi-original-og-off-white-nw-maroon-1.jpg
air-jordan-6-vi-original-og-off-white-nw-maroon-2.jpg
air-jordan-6-vi-original-og-off-white-nw-maroon-3.jpg
air-jordan-6-vi-original-og-off-white-nw-maroon-4.jpg
air-jordan-6-vi-original-og-off-white-nw-maroon-5.jpg

Originally Posted by Mr718

those look fake as hell, just look at the jumpman logo, smh. no chance that's real

To answer the question, they're OG VI. They were made differently in kids sizes. And as someone pointed out, they were called "Sky" Jordans instead of "Air"/ Here's what the men's looked like...
air-jordan-6-vi-original-og-off-white-nw-maroon-1.jpg
air-jordan-6-vi-original-og-off-white-nw-maroon-2.jpg
air-jordan-6-vi-original-og-off-white-nw-maroon-3.jpg
air-jordan-6-vi-original-og-off-white-nw-maroon-4.jpg
air-jordan-6-vi-original-og-off-white-nw-maroon-5.jpg

I'm not saying shoes like this don't exist. My point is that that particular shoe doesn't look real because of the jumpman logo and how it looks.Maybe I'm the only one who thinks that jumpman doesn't look right.

EDIT: I'm talking about the jumpman on the shoes posted by the OP.

i asked an employee at footaction if i can see the coral rose and v-red vis for my lil daughter, he didnt have a problem with it, and they looked exactly likethat

toe box, midsole and outsole all the same...

im gonna say that those are real...

To answer the question, they're OG VI. They were made differently in kids sizes. And as someone pointed out, they were called "Sky" Jordans instead of "Air"/ Here's what the men's looked like...

I'm not saying shoes like this don't exist. My point is that that particular shoe doesn't look real because of the jumpman logo and how it looks. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks that jumpman doesn't look right.

Are you serious ?
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

People like you are exactly the reason why the JB forum is the joke of NT

This is kinda funny, but I remember back in the day I had the white and maroon colorway. I was in 5th grade, wore a gs size 4. Those shoes had the air bubble.My brother had the "sky" jordans. These were the shoes that were in kids' sizes that didn't have the air bubble. Hence there isn't theword air on the shoe. Not on the tongue or the back. The reason I think it's funny is I used to tease my bother because his didn't have the air bubble.

those things look wrecked, a lil like fakes. Shape is all types of jacked. should forward this to the boys in the LC/PC forum and see what the good word is.

This is straight forward....

They are baby White/infrared VI

As has already been mentioned, they were called "Sky" Jordans in the baby sizes

Mr718 posted the Maroon VI ....this is actually what the men's version should look like...
92.jpg

The reason they only say Nike instead of Nike Air is because they don't have an air unit ....simple as that

They are 100% completely authentic

Although they are a great find & in nice condition, $549.99 is way too high

I'm not saying shoes like this don't exist. My point is that that particular shoe doesn't look real because of the jumpman logo and how it looks. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks that jumpman doesn't look right.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

those things look wrecked, a lil like fakes. Shape is all types of jacked. should forward this to the boys in the LC/PC forum and see what the good word is.
facepalm%5B1%5D.jpg
DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

This is straight forward....

They are baby White/infrared VI

As has already been mentioned, they were called "Sky" Jordans in the baby sizes

Mr718 posted the Maroon VI ....this is actually what the men's version should look like...
92.jpg

The reason they only say Nike instead of Nike Air is because they don't have an air unit ....simple as that

They are 100% completely authentic

Although they are a great find & in nice condition, $549.99 is way too high
Thank you. And that's why they're called Sky Jordan. The kids shoes didn't have Air in them back then.

All kids Jordans up thru the AJ 7 are "sky jordans".

Even the OG1 says Sky Jordan on the ankle wings logo.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Dudes who think these 'look' fake need to learn a thing or two about Jordans.
Yo, that's my bad for jumpin the gun on those, but I haven't been lookin at kid's Jordans until very recently, so that's my lackof knowledge about old kid's Jordans comin out.

Respect.

Well thanks guys. I was really curious. i agree 549.99 is wayyy too high for a 3y or kid's shoe, OG or not.

You must be YOUUUUNG!

They are ABSOLUTELY REAL! Buy them if you want them and rest assured they're legit!

Back
Top Bottom